Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChrisGallagher

Your new Thursday night

Guest ChrisGallagher

Starts at Metro. Before you hit the late night club crawl make this joint your first stop. The new DJ booth overlooking the front room should keep things jumpin and you can still kick it in the back room with the recent addition of two spankin' new pool tables. Can't forget those dueling 42" plasmas either! Plus, Red Bull and vodkas just $5. And there's always no cover. Sounds like a no-brainer, right?

Last but not least you've also got the funky sounds of DJs Chris Gallagher and Jimmy Jams. Playing from 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. these guys present a wide range of upfront dance music. Disco-y vocals, tribal beats, and techhouse is the name of the game here, folks. You could say it's a spiritual thing.

So quit doing the same "olde" thing. Meet some "fresh" new faces at thee coolest spot in town. Metro Lounge is located at the corner of Front and Fairmount Streets in Northern Liberties. One block due north of Deco & Delilah's.

LET'S GO METRO!!!

Guest karatechik

I love Metro! It is such a cool venue! I'd def. be there if I went out on Thursday nites :)

Guest DjCory

Nice Chris! I'll definitely be in there to see you and jams soon!

Cant wait to see what the new booth set up is like too.