Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Every Woman's Dream

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

A teacher asked her class, Â?What do you want out of lifeÂ??

A little girl in the back raised her hand and said, All I want out of life is four animals.

The teacher asked, Really? And what four animals would that be??

The little girl replied, A mink on my back, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in bed and a jackass to pay for all of it.

The teacher fainted.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

i am quoting a mechanic....

"if you own a Jaguar, you might as well have two, cos one will more than likely be on the shop, while you drive the 2nd one".

a car that breaks down constantly is annoying.

Guest trancelator

My experience is that Jags and Porsches always break down. I had a roommate in college who had a Porsche and he had to buy another car b/c the Porsche was constantly in the shop.

Both are nice to look at but I wouldn't have either even as a gift... unless I could sell it off immediately. :P

Guest JMT

i am quoting a mechanic....

"if you own a Jaguar, you might as well have two, cos one will more than likely be on the shop, while you drive the 2nd one".

a car that breaks down constantly is annoying.

that was a decade ago. they have improved with the newer models and the JD Power & Associates rankings reflect that.

regardless, i dont see how an 8 year old diesel BMW is more attractive.

Guest JMT

My experience is that Jags and Porsches always break down. I had a roommate in college who had a Porsche and he had to buy another car b/c the Porsche was constantly in the shop.

was it an old porsche? i knew a guy in college who had a boxster and never had a problem.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

not many people would take a BMW 725 over a Jag.

I completely disagree..maybe you are being sarcastic? The 725 is HOT...i would probably choose a Civic over a Jaguar lol...

anyhow...thanks for jacking my thread everyone i was hoping people would post jokes. Oh well have a good one!

Guest trancelator

was it an old porsche? i knew a guy in college who had a boxster and never had a problem.

John, no it wasn't more than a few years old. It was Silverman's car (Janikowski's friend).

Guest JMT

not many people would take a BMW 725 over a Jag.

I completely disagree..maybe you are being sarcastic? The 725 is HOT...i would probably choose a Civic over a Jaguar lol...

they stopped making 725s a good while ago. im not even sure they were sold in the US.

i think you are referring to a 745.

Guest saintjohn

during my mis-spent youth, i turned wrenches on a variety of finicky vehicles, and british-built cars were the worst (if you think jags are bad, try keeping a vintage austin healey running as a daily driver). still, despite their temperamental nature, i'm perversely attracted to british vehicles. i guess i'm a masochistic mechanic.

Guest LeVeL

the little girl has bad taste in cars, Jaguars are crap-mobiles - keep the fur coat and everything else though.

You got to be kidding me....a Jaguar is probably one of the best automobiles out there.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

What about a GMC Yukon or a Dodge Ram ;D

I would never buy an American car.

I was exaggerating about the Civic...but i do NOT like Jaguars.

And yeah...rotfl...i meant the 745....silly me. :)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

And why is that? Why only buy imports? Just curious...

Because American cars are like tin cans..they are made poorly and break easily... Japanese cars are the best. German cars are great but very expensive to repair.