Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who had the better excuse...

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Ashley Simpson excuse for Lip Singing on a live show because she had Acid Reflux

Janet Jacksons excuse her exposing her right tit on the Half Time show of the Super Bowl because of Waldrobe Malfunction

Or

Dan Rather and CBS apologizing to the Nation for giving false allegations that the President not being in the Coast Guard. When suppossively standing by their story weeks earlier.

So whos the biggest liar people?

Guest cutchemist

Ashley Simpson excuse for Lip Singing on a live show because she had Acid Reflux

Janet Jacksons excuse her exposing her right tit on the Half Time show of the Super Bowl because of Waldrobe Malfunction

Or

Dan Rather and CBS apologizing to the Nation for giving false allegations that the President not being in the Coast Guard. When suppossively standing by their story weeks earlier.

exactly why i don't watch t.v. 8)

Guest trancelator

Hmmm. They are all bad. However, Dan Rather has more credibility than the other two put together.

Athletes play with broken bones and pulled muscles all the time so I don't want to hear Ashlee Simpson's excuse about not being able to perform. A simple suggestion for her: Prilosec.

As far as Janet, that was blatant. I don't know of any woman who covers her boobs like that when she has clothes on.

Or

TV is evil, dont believe the hype!!!

Guest LeVeL

did you see the Kieth Oberman appology hall of fame last night?? LOL

No I didn't see if.

But the biggest liar in my opinion has to be Janet Jackson. Come on she knows she wanted to show her tit to everyone. Those dam jacksons are some dam liars. Now Micheal is lieing about not molesting that kid...and Latoya a couple of years ago said that her husband had hit her when her husband was like 20 years older than she.

Lies,lies,lies.

And Ashley Simpson is another big fucking liar. And you know what her singing career might be affected due to this dibacle. She might be getting the press now but in the long run it will affect her.

Guest web_norah

JJ who knows but that was deliberate in her or JT's part

Ashlee - she got caught with an act many artists do while performing

Dan Rather - - i dont know