Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost....(The TV show)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

..Anyone watch this? I've been totally hooked since the first episode. I even skip the early endings of the MLB playoffs just to watch it....

Any theories as to what the island is?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Haven't watched the show yet..shooot I dont even know when its on? But I have been hearing nothing but good things about it.

It's on Wednesday nights at 8pm on ABC I think and I think they replay that episode the following Saturday. I think that they are going to show the first 3 again, back to back sometime this week...It's a great show...You should check it out. It's filmed in a way so that you can start watching it even though you missed the previous episodes...

It's really good for an ABC show....They haven't revealled what the island is yet so tonight might be a good time to start watching it if you can...

..Anyone watch this? I've been totally hooked since the first episode. I even skip the early endings of the MLB playoffs just to watch it....

Any theories as to what the island is?

Amazing show. Didn't expect much at first, but I love it. The characters are great and as long as the "plot" remains somewhat of a mystery, it's pretty exciting...

As for theories:

How about a science experiment of bringing animals out of their element and then they somehow go crazy (remember, it's polar bears there...) I think it's some experiment gone wrong...

Guest MELI2444

I've been trying to watch this show for the last three weeks but for some reason I always forget. Last week I caught the last 5 minutes. Now that I think about it.......I missed it last night again. Damn.....lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

i watched the first episode and i was into it big time...but then with the prez debates and other things i forgot to tune in...watched it last night...and now i am back into it...great series, hopefully it will come out on DVD....

Yeah.. They didn't fail to suprise me again last night...