Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Alexander" The Movie

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

933834.jpg

alexander04.jpg

alexander05.jpg

Alexander the Great, a movie being made by Oliver Stone, starring Colin Farrell as Alexander, Sir Anthony Hopkins as Ptolemy, Angelina Jolie as Alexander's mother, Olympias, Val Kilmer as King Philip II, Jared Leto as Alexander's best friend, Hephaestion, Rosario Dawson as Alexander's wife, Roxane and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers as Cassander.

This movie looks like its going to be action packed with an awesome cast, I have been looking forward to this one. This movie is going to be out November the 24th.

Guest LeVeL

Angelina looks like a Hot Slut in this movie...its been a long time since I seen her like that. But cant wait to catch it on the silverscreen and you cant ever go wrong with an Oliver Stone film. I guess Oliver has taken a liking to Colin Farrel because they are doing a lot of films together recently.

Guest durrtylexx

Angelina looks like a Hot Slut in this movie...its been a long time since I seen her like that. But cant wait to catch it on the silverscreen and you cant ever go wrong with an Oliver Stone film. I guess Oliver has taken a liking to Colin Farrel because they are doing a lot of films together recently.

ha ha ;D

Guest web_norah

another big budget epic disaster ahead.

btw hot slut - -haha. Angelina is back with Billy Bob though, i bet he's appreciating her these days

Guest pod

There is no god!

I had my fuzzy handcuffs purchased already.

Damn.

I didn't have it for her until someone told me she liked it nasty.

Guest demo909

Supposed to be out earlier, but they cut a scene where Alexander gets it on with his best friend.

Yes I'll be impatiently awaiting the directors cut to come out on DVD ;)

Guest web_norah

uhm the whole bisexuality/ swinging goes way back to Romans and Greeks

btw watch Spartacus for a heavy dose of it with the awesome acting of Richard Burton and Tony Curtis (both incredibly talented and hot)

Guest JMT

some historians think alexander was bi with a possible oedipus complex (wanted to shag his mom).

all things aside, this flick will have to be about 4 hours long to dent his story. he was the greatest conqueror in history, practically ruled the entire known world.

Guest pod

some historians think alexander was bi with a possible oedipus complex (wanted to shag his mom).

I want to shag his mom. What kind of complex do I have?

aj3_l.jpg

Guest Cosmigonon

all things aside, this flick will have to be about 4 hours long to dent his story. he was the greatest conqueror in history, practically ruled the entire known world.

All greeks had sex with young boys, it was a normal practice. women were 2nd class citizens, therefore a man could not have an intelecutal/emotional connection with them, thus they often fell in love with other men, which were their equal.

Guest JMT

All greeks had sex with young boys, it was a normal practice. women were 2nd class citizens, therefore a man could not have an intelecutal/emotional connection with them, thus they often fell in love with other men, which were their equal.

i thought alexander was king of macedonia. nevertheless i see your point.

Guest LeVeL

Very cool Cosmi...I never really got into reading everthing about Alexander the Great but this is cool information guys. Cant wait to watch the film. And I am with Pod...I will shag his mom too...lol :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest web_norah

Colin gets it on w/ the men and the women ;D

will the red states discuss this please :D

i love my Alexander and Spartacus men, they're hot