Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only person who thinks Domenick Capello is simply a bad DJ?

highmay

Most of the points said are valid (from both sides).

1. Yes, this world does revolve around "who you know".

2. If Dom and Tony are both playing the same genre / same venue they will inadvertly sound alike to most.

3. I've found form watching this particular board that the "Exit thing" is not really welcomed.

Originally posted by tranza

The kid doesnt need a lawyer he needs a BPM counter..

..."THE REALM"..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I gotta agree though with Don Vito, ya guys gotta stop playa hating, the kids at least got a job somewhere, so I guess thats OK. DJ'ing is 80% song selection, and 20% mixing, if he got a good track selection, then it's good, but you should be able to mix at least half you set. How old is this dude anyway?

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by panoba

I couldn't agree with you guys more. I've heard him and he is pretty bad, don't know anybody who thinks differently. Thats what makes me miss the old Exit. The old school DJ's from last winter and spring like Eddie Baez, Denny Tsettos, Chris J. and Dave Merces. But then again last year it was a completly differently club. Boris took over Eddie and Denny's spots well. So did the guys that replaced Dave Merces in the Champagne Room when he left and also Chris J. too. But hey its part of the club scene and thats what happens, bad DJ's take over because of promoters and good DJ's travel to other cities. Anthony Mudy is pretty good though.

exit was definitley at its best when baez and denny were there...not that i dislike boris, he does have good nights, but its hit or miss...... nyc needs baez back.......to many politics....to many haters

it doesnt matter wut u people say i can see honestly...u all are jealous of dom wut he like 19 i hear people talk about him all the time i honestly never heard him spin at exit or factory but a lot of people respect this kid from wut i hear and if he still at exit spining there most be somethign about him that keeps him there...and if he trys to be like draper so wut draper a great dj just becuase he spins cds and not vinyl big deal does he get the crowd to go insane yes he does...... vinyl gets respect but some people dunt like it and dom yo keep up the good work dunt worrie wut people think about ya just keep rippin it up!!!!!!!