Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the return of the metrosexual

Guest web_norah

As long as you don't wear a jock strap and sailor cap, you're still a man....

what about a jock strap, pearl necklaces, and 20 jars of jam, ??? wow thats another story. :o

A radio station was having a contest, for a pair of back stage pearl jam tickets back in 98. They wanted the craziest idea.

So my roomate and I , Stripped down, just wore ajockstrap, some pearl necklaces, and poured 10 jars of jam on each of oursleves. Needless to say we won the tickets, but the front desk receptionsist was really shocked when we walked in the builing just wearing a jock strap.

They meant for us to do this all in studio, but we just showed up like this. They gave a us a towel to walk through the rest of the building.

Thread jack rant

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarisa

WTF are eye bra's?!..lol..I'm not busting your chops! just curious... :P

LOL.....your too much... :P

I have a suggestion for the moderators need a spell check tool on the site. ;D ;D ;D :-*

Guest slamminshaun

I'm 53%...this actually describes me to a T. Especially about my nose, so I'm told....haha

"You are styling. You may have a bunch of fashion sense, but your macho man side leaks out here and there (mainly out your nose, buy some nose hair trimmers for Christ’s sake!)"

Guest web_norah

53% is at least half ..that a lot better

hair in the nose.

thats like unplucked female eyebrows. can be a very unpleasant thing.

Guest LeVeL

31% is like an F

you have to take the class again and stop wearing Old Spice.

hey I am a man baby...I dont pluck shit....we are European here. We are Americans. If you want a female guy then get yourself a frenchman.

Guest web_norah

misread............i compared females who dont pluck eyebrows to men who dont trim their nose hair, hello! i'd be contradicting my guido look rant.....please.

here we go again

hair in the nose.

thats like unplucked female eyebrows. can be a very unpleasant thing.

Guest slamminshaun

31% is like an F

you have to take the class again and stop wearing Old Spice.

hey I am a man baby...I dont pluck shit....we are European here. We are Americans. If you want a female guy then get yourself a frenchman.

I'm 0% French just for the record. Just a hillbilly from Port St. Lucie who has a fancy for Diesel jeans, hair fiber, candles, and massages.

Guest web_norah

french men are far from being sexy or my epitome for masculinity...most french famous fashionistas are queer and dont display the macho card ever!

and there is certainly nothing wrong with a man who has style and the feminity stuff, save it for John Waters flicks and Too Wong Fu.

Guest ddg

WTF are eye bra's?!..lol..I'm not busting your chops! just curious... :P

LMAO!!!!........my eyes were getting a bit saggy...so i got me an "eye bra"

LMAOOOOOOO

Guest ddg

random observation.......

for once one of my threads didnt turn into a slug-fest

now back to the topic.

the issue is simple - the metrosexual is hot and now i got a test 4 the men bwuhahaha

http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=113

damn....im 20%

Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut

shit...and here i thought that i pulled decent trim.....bwahahahahahahaha.....

Guest ddg

:o 20%

things that make you go hmmm

its a miracle that i have gotten the girls that i have....because this test is the TRUTH........bwahahahahahaha

stealing a page from jorges page.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz to the test.......results speak for themselves.... ;)

Guest web_norah

>:( >:(

hey scoring big points isnt the issue here....or how gay or manly you're, the question remains, are you more or less metrosexual? looks like Shaun is the metrosexual............

Guest JMT

28) Are you gay?

Yes

No

I don't know

29) Your friends think you’re gay, right?

Yes

No

I don't know

30) Have you slept with all their girlfriends to prove your not?

Yes

No

I don't know

if your not gay or bi, you lose points on all those.

Guest ddg

no..scoring big points isnt the issue here....but im here as a defense to those guys who arent as metro as others and still do remarkably well ;)....haha.......

if 31% (which is what luis got) is an f......than what is a 20%....i didnt even write my name on the exam ::)

Guest LeVeL

The only reason I got 31% was because I answered a yes on number 30.

But fuck being a Metrosexual the questions on that Test speak for themselves. If you score high than that means you swing to the left more than the other guys.

So Norah are you a MetroTransexual......LOL :P