Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE NEW SALEEN HAS BEEN SPOTTED AND I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

im not a huge mustang fan, but i think the new retro look is pretty cool.

although for the saleen, i think a more subtle rear deck spoiler would have been better.

its about time Ford dropped their current Stang design...the 2005 just looks "rougher"...good job

1979 was the last model.. What you've seen over the years, is just a re work of body panels and interior, but it's been the same car since 1979... not bad considering, it killed off the camaro and firebird..

now, the cobra model is not a big ??? no one knows if they are comming out with the 500hp beast or not.

im not a huge mustang fan, but i think the new retro look is pretty cool.

although for the saleen, i think a more subtle rear deck spoiler would have been better.

over the years, saleen has made 3 wings.

1. whale tail << most popular and copied

2. duel stacked, rare and sweet!

3. 351 SR wing, duel stoacked with rivets showing, my fav on the convert speedster models.

So i'm sure the wing will have options, most these days leave them off for the clean look.

its about time Ford dropped their current Stang design...the 2005 just looks "rougher"...good job

1979 was the last model.. What you've seen over the years, is just a re work of body panels and interior, but it's been the same car since 1979... not bad considering, it killed off the camaro and firebird..

now, the cobra model is not a big ??? no one knows if they are comming out with the 500hp beast or not.

If they can drop 500 horses into the ford lightning, then I think they can do the same with this bitch, you ever take a test drive in one of those new lightning, WOW WOW WOW, and they have something like a inter cooled system to give the truck another 50 hp, WOW, powerful then the dodge and cheaper!!!

1979 was the last model.. What you've seen over the years, is just a re work of body panels and interior, but it's been the same car since 1979... not bad considering, it killed off the camaro and firebird

thats what i meant...i am glad they dropped their "fufu" design...this one looks like a bad-ass...did ya see the special they did on the discovery channel on this stang? :o

Guest ddg

???

ramirez says wad up from the pr hes spinning sat night...wanted to know if we wanted to fly in...some of the delux group are going there.....ralph falcon plays tomm

sorry..thread jack

Guest JMT

???

ramirez says wad up from the pr hes spinning sat night...wanted to know if we wanted to fly in...some of the delux group are going there.....ralph falcon plays tomm

sorry..thread jack

LOL! thats great. is dave flying down?

Guest ddg

???

sorry..thread jack

LOL! thats great. is dave flying down?

naah...dave holds the fort every night....i think ramirez told me he may play again in november....def gonna make that trip..

new lighting was cancled. Had a boost button with an intercooler to get an added boost without using juice..

SVT might be gone.. :(

Well thats bullshit!!!

What is your take on the S7?

I'll rank the top cars in the world according to me:

1. enzo

2. S7

3. corvette z06

If you said Nick, You won a billion bucks, whats the first few car you'd buy?:

1. "Eleanor" GT500E Shelby Mustang

2. 1992 Mustang notchback 5.0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2494019020&category=6236&sspagename=WDVW

3. 1986 Grand National GNX

4. Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Corvette

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=8721&page_number=9

5. My foreign (yet american owned) luxury cruiser, Aston Martin, either the DB& or Vanguish..

173_0303_mach_lead_z.jpg