Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE NEW SALEEN HAS BEEN SPOTTED AND I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!

i would lean toward believing a person in charge of distribution for an entire sales region. you can believe a post. its a free country.

JOHN COLETTI MR SVT HIMSELF WAS QUOTED AS SAYING HE DOESN'T KNOW!!!!!!!

COLETTI STARTED SVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that would make current SVTs a little more appealing, wouldnt it?

svt = image

the rest of their line up makes them money..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

i would lean toward believing a person in charge of distribution for an entire sales region. you can believe a post. its a free country.

JOHN COLETTI MR SVT HIMSELF WAS QUOTED AS SAYING HE DOESN'T KNOW!!!!!!!

COLETTI STARTED SVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that would make current SVTs a little more appealing, wouldnt it?

svt = image

the rest of their line up makes them money..

of course, 135,000 SVTs sold since '93 isnt a large profit by any comparison, but thats irrelevant. demand is always a good thing.

Guest dino

I can't believe I am reading this. I know what I am talking about.

I had to go out in 2002 and offer Non-SVT dealers the opportunity to sign up for the SVT Focus only. If a dealer signed up to be an SVT Focus dealer, he was guaranteed the full SVT line in 2005 (2006 model year). All full line SVT dealers at the time automatically got Focus. Fast forward two years later....

We decided to halt SVT for the 2005 model year because the the F-150 has a brand new body style and the Mustang has a brand new body style. Also, the Focus was doing horrible. They already have designed the new Lightning and Cobra...I have seen pictures of both of these. SVT will be back in 2006, I don't care what your sources say. Feel free to call

1-800-FORDSVT and ask them for yourself.

its about time Ford dropped their current Stang design...the 2005 just looks "rougher"...good job

1979 was the last model.. What you've seen over the years, is just a re work of body panels and interior, but it's been the same car since 1979... not bad considering, it killed off the camaro and firebird..

now, the cobra model is not a big ??? no one knows if they are comming out with the 500hp beast or not.

If they can drop 500 horses into the ford lightning, then I think they can do the same with this bitch, you ever take a test drive in one of those new lightning, WOW WOW WOW, and they have something like a inter cooled system to give the truck another 50 hp, WOW, powerful then the dodge and cheaper!!!

my 04 HEMI would kill it...continue thread ;)

Guest guyman1966

SVT will be back in 2006, I don't care what your sources say. Feel free to call

How were '04 Cobra Sales? (before the $3000 back and 0.0% deals?) As of 2 months ago there are some dealerships that still have '03 Cobras on the lots. There is just a smaller market for these cars then they expected.

Guest tres-b

SVT will be back in 2006, I don't care what your sources say. Feel free to call

How were '04 Cobra Sales? (before the $3000 back and 0.0% deals?) As of 2 months ago there are some dealerships that still have '03 Cobras on the lots. There is just a smaller market for these cars then they expected.

Keep in mind that most Mustang fans(the ones who would pull the trigger on a Saleen)are waiting for the latest and greatest. I wouldnt put too much stock in the fact that dealers still had Saleens. The new vette made it difficult to move 04 vettes as well.