Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maximum Xtreme Challenge (MXC)

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

leadPhoto_380x200.jpg

Man what I have been missing, yesterday I happened to watch this show and man was it funny. The English Dialog for this Japanese Reality Game Show is outragious, I couldn't stop laughing.

You people have to watch and if you happen to be drunk or stone even bette....lol ;D

Guest JMT

i think this is one of the funniest shows on tv. its been on for a while now.

the english-dubbed dialogue is great! i dont know how they think of all those double meanings.

Guest LeVeL

man the stunts those Japanese people do are ridiculous. It hurts just watching the torture those people go thru.

Maan if I was Japanese I would be so pissed because of a show like this.

Did any of you happen to catch last nights show which feature the Democrat Kerry Supporters vs the Republican Bush supporters. The things they were saying about both candidates were some shit!

Guest JMT

the original show was actually a japanese game show from the early 90s and whoever has the rights now re-edited, dubbed it and made it MXC.

its kind of impressive how they are so consistently funny with the team names and related jokes. great entertainment.

Guest LeVeL

the original show was actually a japanese game show from the early 90s and whoever has the rights now re-edited, dubbed it and made it MXC.

its kind of impressive how they are so consistently funny with the team names and related jokes. great entertainment.

I know you can tell that its an old show by the style of clothing they are wearing and the picture from the show. You can clearly tell its not on HDTV or 5.1 Sound.

But the contestants are so fucking funny looking I could laugh just looking at them. Also how they do the English Dialog even when the contestants have their mouths closed...LOL

Guest web_norah

man the stunts those Japanese people do are ridiculous. It hurts just watching the torture those people go thru.

have you seen the weird japanese female boob tricks on that HBO called Real Sex, now that shit is freakyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guest LeVeL

have you seen the weird japanese female boob tricks on that HBO called Real Sex, now that shit is freakyyyyyyyyyyyy

LOL...Norah you watch Real Sex..hmmmmmm :P