Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAW

Guest durrtylexx

Guest ic143

I love open ended endings. The meaning is left to the audience's imagination. ;D

I concurr. I hate the classic ending where the villain dies, ugh... :-X

I agree with you however, what the hell happened to the Dr.? I guess I have no imagination but oh well. ;D

Guest lyrik

Good flick. I'm glad it didn't have a cheesy ending. I recommend this one if your into this sorta thing.

WHAT??? The ending was horrible imo. I hate it when they leave open ended movies like that. I know that leaves room for a second one but they usually don't live up to the first. I'm not saying the villain should have died but what the hell happened to the Dr.?

Consdiering what it took to get down to that place and him chopping off his foot - its pretty assumable that he bled to death - how the hell is he going to make it up a rusty steel ladder and through the maze of that place if he could barely drag himself out of there. Died on the way out is the way I see it - loved the ending!

Guest mursa

Bizare movie , but I enjoyed it ..

... i would only like the ending if SAW 2 comes out , if not then i leave sort of disapointed

Guest Devilicious

terrible acting, great concept.

exactly how i felt about it... ending was cool, the dr definitely died and the psycho went on teaching life lessons in a very fucked up way. I could see there being a sequel. But please, better actors and a better script. The character development could have been better too... I found myself not caring if the dr died cos he was so boring and unlikeable. This one gets a C+ in my book.

Guest swirlundergrounder

acting wasnt the best...but the movie kicked ass nonetheless..i loved the ending..

Yeah I agree. Great story and cinemtorgraphy. But poor on the acting. Some of the acting was almost laughable. The best actor int he moviw was the scared little girl. The poor acting almost ruined it for me but the rest of it was so good that it was worth the watch. If the acting would have been better than ikt would have been as scary as lets say 'Seven' or Silence Of The Lambs'.....

Jigsaw played some twisted games with those people..

Loved the end of the movie as well!!