Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Underground Miami: Have you heard??

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

The GU guys are @ it again & finally we'll see a Global Underground Miami album by none other than Danny Howells!

For this album they've captured locals, industry & then some.. you'll see lots of familiar faces, including some familiar spots like Space & lil' Havana in the DVD & liner notes.

GU Danny Howells Miami should be an amazing production. I was fortunate & honored to be a part of watchin' a big part of the project come together & if a lot of you were @ Space during HowellWink, then you were to! ;)

Dom, Dean, Chris, Andy & Danny,

Thanks for the experience!

www.globalunderground.co.uk

www.dannyhowells.com

Guest swirlundergrounder

The GU guys are @ it again & finally we'll see a Global Underground Miami album by none other than Danny Howells!

For this album they've captured locals, industry & then some.. you'll see lots of familiar faces, including some familiar spots like Space & lil' Havana in the DVD & liner notes.

GU Danny Howells Miami should be an amazing production. I was fortunate & honored to be a part of watchin' a big part of the project come together & if a lot of you were @ Space during HowellWink, then you were to! ;)

Dom, Dean, Chris, Andy & Danny,

Thanks for the experience!

www.globalunderground.co.uk

www.dannyhowells.com

I luv it!!!! I was just wondering what the next GU project was going to be. He's no longer a Nubreed. I'm glad Danny is doing it..When is it supposed to come out? I hope the music selection is a lot like his latest Nocturnal Frequencies mix....

Guest biznation00

im assuming the comp will be out before wmc :)

don't have a date yet, I'll know in the next week or so, I guess. but to myself & in my opinion this CD & DVD will be one of the most anticipated ones to go out & pick up!

Guest swirlundergrounder

don't have a date yet, I'll know in the next week or so, I guess. but to myself & in my opinion this CD & DVD will be one of the most anticipated ones to go out & pick up!

That would be cool if it was like the Saeed and P CD/DVD GU made a few years ago..

Guest biznation00

been meanin' to ask you.. did you get the id on Danny's 3rd track in? It was a bouncy lil' track with some electro sounds. Killer Track! :o

Guest ramon

been meanin' to ask you.. did you get the id on Danny's 3rd track in? It was a bouncy lil' track with some electro sounds. Killer Track! :o

hmm i think i know but i don't know right now .. give some sort of description .. big bassline .. ?

Guest biznation00

kinda hard to describe.. had a similar lil' tech/electro sound in it, sorda like Steve Bug's - "november girl". It really stood out.

That's about as best a description that I can remember.

Guest ramon

kinda hard to describe.. had a similar lil' tech/electro sound in it, sorda like Steve Bug's - "november girl". It really stood out.

it wasn't steve bug's mix of the freaks - creeps was it?

or maybe dk7 - the difference (martin landsky mix) ?

Guest biznation00

maybe it was if those 2 tracks you mentioned were played during the 1st 30 min. of his set.

• 1 month later...
Guest ramon

maybe it was if those 2 tracks you mentioned were played during the 1st 30 min. of his set.

linus loves - stand back (mylo's pastel bronco mix?)

also .. GU:MIAMI 3.29.05

Guest mp3some

Howells in Miami...

Well, It's a matter of die-hard tastes, really.. those trancehedz who are convinced Danny Howells in the main room sucks are, well.. convinced... (not to say deafened by their dominant favorite sounds) but then again, its a matter of appreciation of dif styles.

I wasn't there personally for Howellwink in Oct, but I was there when they came in the summer, on July 3rd I believe. I must say, that night was AWESOME!! Both Howells and Wink had an excellent night! The main room was hoppin, and the vibe was amazing.

Now also keep in mind that for some reason, not all dj's are at their best shape or form sometimes when they play miami, who knows why... but I can say I have seen howells in numerous sets outside MIA, in NY, Philadelphia and even once in DC; and he has consistently torn the roof off wherever he spins..

I for one, I'm real glad he got a GU, and that its in Miami...

He is truly one of the friendliest djs out there, always sharing and in close contact w us; despite the rad/punk/bad boy looks of his style these days... lol

.- 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Howells in Miami...

Well, It's a matter of die-hard tastes, really.. those trancehedz who are convinced Danny Howells in the main room sucks are, well.. convinced... (not to say deafened by their dominant favorite sounds) but then again, its a matter of appreciation of dif styles.

I wasn't there personally for Howellwink in Oct, but I was there when they came in the summer, on July 3rd I believe. I must say, that night was AWESOME!! Both Howells and Wink had an excellent night! The main room was hoppin, and the vibe was amazing.

Now also keep in mind that for some reason, not all dj's are at their best shape or form sometimes when they play miami, who knows why... but I can say I have seen howells in numerous sets outside MIA, in NY, Philadelphia and even once in DC; and he has consistently torn the roof off wherever he spins..

He is truly one of the friendliest djs out there, always sharing and in close contact w us; despite the rad/punk/bad boy looks of his style these days... lol

.- 8)

That's cuz in the big room at Space they're forced to play harder stuff. Most prog DJ's like Howells sound better in medium sized venues or spaces like the patio at Space from what I've observed.....

Guest durrtylexx

Howells in Miami...

.- 8)

That's cuz in the big room at Space they're forced to play harder stuff. Most prog DJ's like Howells sound better in medium sized venues or spaces like the patio at Space from what I've observed.....

you sir are absolutely correct..few dj's can spin in the main room..tech, tribal, hard house or trance dj's can pull it off, but few prog dj's can..

although, I was told that Hernan did a fantastic job the last time he spinned..

I personally did not like Howells in the main room, but his patio set was fantastic.