Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Floridian Born in Illinois.....

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I haven't been to Illinois in over 11 years and now the family has made the decision to relocate back to our hometown in the Quad Cities (2 + hours SW of Chicago). What on earth is it like up there now? Input purdy please. ::)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

pm jp....he's a cool cat...hooked me up....

patience dear

other wise....get off ur lazy ass (just kidding)

I'm still in Florida and it is so great here!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I live in Miami now for almost 1 year and a half and can't wait to go back to Chicago Memorial Weekend. I miss it :'(

Oh it took me a long time to adjust to the diversity of it all. But now I don't want to ever live back in Illinois.

Guest lyrik

I live in Miami now for almost 1 year and a half and can't wait to go back to Chicago Memorial Weekend. I miss it :'(

I miss it too! I wish it wouldn't get so damn cold or I would just move back home - no place like Chicago in the summer.

BTW - Greg Bauer will be here in Miami this weekend - he has booked out Jade and they are throwing a party there before they go on that groove cruise on RCCL.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I miss it too! I wish it wouldn't get so damn cold or I would just move back home - no place like Chicago in the summer.

BTW - Greg Bauer will be here in Miami this weekend - he has booked out Jade and they are throwing a party there before they go on that groove cruise on RCCL.

See that is what I am so ick about is the damn weather and I have just grown to love Florida so much.

Guest lyrik

See that is what I am so ick about is the damn weather and I have just grown to love Florida so much.

The weather here rocks. I love Florida weather, but miss being home sometimes...I am all about the music scene in Chicago - its just so perfect for my own tastes...and wrigleyville is always a good time.

Guest DJ_Nathan

I haven't been to Illinois in over 11 years and now the family has made the decision to relocate back to our hometown in the Quad Cities (2 + hours SW of Chicago). What on earth is it like up there now? Input purdy please. ::)

Well, you'll probably be making many road trips to Chicago, and I'll just leave it at that.

Guest lil_liz

Shit, I thought this was supposed to be last weekend.

Guest funk shui

I was born in Chicago, and raised in Daytona Beach, the weather obviously rocks over Chi-town and I love surfing, but I love house music more!! Once again I live in Chicago.

Although Miami has been on my mind the past couple days??

Guest lyrik

Shit, I thought this was supposed to be last weekend.

Nope! Greg left this last Sunday for the boat...they will be back in town next weekend and at Nikkis on Sunday too...he asked about you this last weekend...we got all CRAZY...stupid drunken tours around the city...Jade..moved the party to Blue - got him and his buddy a guest spot there and then over to Crobar...back around the city in cabs with a couple girls...silly night.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I was born in Chicago, and raised in Daytona Beach, the weather obviously rocks over Chi-town and I love surfing, but I love house music more!! Once again I live in Chicago.

Although Miami has been on my mind the past couple days??

Here in Delray Beach there is club called Delux that they spin House every Friday night. It was really fun!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Well, you'll probably be making many road trips to Chicago, and I'll just leave it at that.

That would perfectly fine because I would always have a place to stay because I have an Uncle there and my cousin also lives there and then I also have 2 Second cousins. So I would have no trouble with that!