Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight

Guest Dizmus

Guest rollyp66

What's going on Tonight....I only have a bunch of invites for Saturday parties...wheres the big shindig tonight?

Crobar should be good, go stop by the Chesterfield. I'm not going out tonight...maybe a movie or a video game fest @ a friends house. Saving myself for tomorrow's marathon

Guest rollyp66

wheres chesterfield?

What games/systems you playin? youre not one of those lucky bastards who got Halo 2 early are you?

Chesterfield is on 8th & Collins. I play X-Box, and PC games. I'm a madden junkie on the box. As for PC I haven't played that much lately. You a gamer?

Guest Dizmus

Rolan and I are SUPER gamers...biggest source of procrastination for us....we're HALO junkies, and love Xbox....come over anytime you wanna play :)

Guest rollyp66

Rolan and I are SUPER gamers...biggest source of procrastination for us....we're HALO junkies, and love Xbox....come over anytime you wanna play :)

True thanks for the invite... are you guys on LIVE?

Guest Dizmus

No, waiting a few more days till Halo 2 comes out, then we'll jump on

Guest rollyp66

No, waiting a few more days till Halo 2 comes out, then we'll jump on

Cool... aight well I think you guys have my # if not use the e-mail on my profile that goes directly to me at all times even when I'm out...

What's going on Tonight....I only have a bunch of invites for Saturday parties...wheres the big shindig tonight?

Saving myself for tomorrow's marathon

i second that...gotta work all day tomorrow till sun down than go on a 3 hour drive down to mia, str8 to the beach than to what it used to be my second home... 8) damm i haven't done that in 30 days, that's a record for me