Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander?

Guest pod

Guest ddg

Left @ CLOSE w/ alex, ddg, trancelator, cosmignon, andrew(real dj's dont dance!)...saw a bunch of heads out there...

i thought i stayed in on sat night....did i sleepwalk and end up at space... :P

Guest durrtylexx

Left @ CLOSE w/ alex, ddg, trancelator, cosmignon, andrew(real dj's dont dance!)...saw a bunch of heads out there...

u missed out brother, next time.. ;)

Guest ddg

yeah...i know i know....soon enough.....btw....come up to delux this friday.... ;)

Guest durrtylexx

yeah...i know i know....soon enough.....btw....come up to delux this friday.... ;)

maybe not too sure yet...its freaking Monday...I need time to recoup..I had an intense weekend..

Guest nikkki

Saturday night (Sunday morning) WOW! First Pete Tong at Crobar then Space till 12:45 pm!!!! OMG had not done that in YEARS! The music was unbelievable Sander is THE BEST, the music would not let me go home....WHAT A NIGHT!

Guest trancelator

oh and btw i want those picsss! u know to whom im referring this too...(that latin girl was just amazing...) hehe...

I'll get you the pics, Diogo. PM me your e-mail and I'll have them sent.

Looks like we are in conference form by closing the place down! ;D I'll never forget that morning.

Guest rollyp66

oh and btw i want those picsss! u know to whom im referring this too...(that latin girl was just amazing...) hehe...

Looks like we are in conference form by closing the place down! ;D I'll never forget that morning.

I want the pics too lol

Guest Cosmigonon

I want the pics too lol

Me want some pics toooooo!!!! :P

Damn!!!! I was ok up until like 11 o clock in the morning, but then Rollyp introduced me to "The Assassin" :o, and let's just say I don't even remember going to the creek hotel afterwards :-[

The music was awesome, Sander playing with Pete Tong was a treat I'll never forget, hanging out with the usual suspects, durrtylexx, Trancelator, all4tribal, Andrew Chibale, Apotheosis, Pod, and meeting Rollyp66 (thanks fot the shot buddy :P), was great. Sander had the place going, and he played better than the last time I saw him, he had so much energy, unlike last time when he was pretty serious. I even got to catch a little bit of his main room set, and what I heard I liked, he even threw some remix of Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart, one of my favorite bands, so that in itself set the mood for an unforgettable morning ('cause the afternoon is a blur...).

I think I'll take it easy this weekend, probably gonna check the Sundance party at Amika this next sunday, to see if it has some of that old Nerve sound.

Guest Cosmigonon

sswwweeettttt...i pmed ya

Me too ;D