Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Theft @ Crobar

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest mikepayne

Cargo Pants. Don't leave home without them.

I had a friend who always wore cargo pants, and he actually could never find anything cause he would always forget what pocket he had it in, lol.

When I was younger, during my raver days way back when in ancient times, I had a buddy who was wearing overalls and he had everything in his overalls, his cell phone, wallet, drugs, smokes, car keys...Well needless to say had to go to the bathroom and he undid his overalls and flipped the front flap over and all the stuff in the chest pocket I mentioned fell into a.....'PORTA-POTTY'......LOL.....he had to fish his shit out of a bunch of shit literally....

Nothing's valuable enough to reach into a port-o-potty to retrieve. Nothing.

Maybe if I had elbow length latex gloves, then there might be something worth going back for, but nothing I can think of off the top of my head. Barehanded, forget it. You'd be lucky to come back with only leprosy.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Cargo Pants. Don't leave home without them.

I had a friend who always wore cargo pants, and he actually could never find anything cause he would always forget what pocket he had it in, lol.

When I was younger, during my raver days way back when in ancient times, I had a buddy who was wearing overalls and he had everything in his overalls, his cell phone, wallet, drugs, smokes, car keys...Well needless to say had to go to the bathroom and he undid his overalls and flipped the front flap over and all the stuff in the chest pocket I mentioned fell into a.....'PORTA-POTTY'......LOL.....he had to fish his shit out of a bunch of shit literally....

Nothing's valuable enough to reach into a port-o-potty to retrieve. Nothing.

Maybe if I had elbow length latex gloves, then there might be something worth going back for, but nothing I can think of off the top of my head. Barehanded, forget it. You'd be lucky to come back with only leprosy.

One of the sickest things that I can think of...