Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Ibiza closing party article...

Guest pod

Well theres more:

New Noise Sensitive Areas Created In Ibiza Town.

Areas within Ibiza Town will be classified according to the noise pollution which exists & which will be allowed in the future under a new by law passed this week. This will affect residencies & businesses in these areas as well as public amenities such as schools & hospital, which will have to comply with the new permitted noise pollution levels or face heavy fines or even not be granted an opening license in the case of some businesses such as bars.

Cars & other vehicle will also be controlled under this new by law. Noise creating vehicles will be out on a register & fined but if they carry on creating noise pollution then they will be impounded by the police. Though these measures were well received by most people in Ibiza Town, there were those who criticised the new laws saying that there were not enough police in the town to be able to enforce them.

(the ibiza sun)

also an apartment building is coming up right next to Bora Bora..so they might be getting some noise restrictions

Guest web_norah

i dont get it either but then again, the island residents put up with a lot of crazy madness during their season.

Bora Bora is the happiest place on earth, f** Disney this is where it is at! :P

Guest pod

stop bitching, start a revolution

or so says my t-shirt

This is true. That is why I voted for the restrictions on building size on the Beach. Making it difficult for large buildings to go up is a good thing. Fuck condo developers.