Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ welcomes Mansion, Opium Garden and Prive to the site

Guest nickjunkie

Guest endymion

Acourse buddy..hey tech was this your idea or was it Nick to put Mansion on the map. Since I know you decided to go one day and you didn't exactly have the greatest of times.

Well it wasn't anybody's idea. Opium Garden, Prive and Mansion are big news any way you look at it, we aren't going to just not cover them.

I was really impressed by Mansion and I had a really good time there. The girls that I was with LOVED the hot guys there, moreso than anywhere else on the beach. They went on the advice of other girls who told them it's a great place to scope out hot guys and that was totally true.

We happened to have a bad experience that night but I never put any place on the negative list just because of one bad night. Opium Garden is still my favorite venue in town, I love Prive, and I'll try Mansion again soon. My only problem with Mansion that night was that we went through a lot of trouble to get into an A-list, upscale venue and then after we were there for a while they let everybody in the world in and slammed the music volume and it wasn't in any way upscale after that. Could have been a fluke, I could have been just in a foul mood anyway, or maybe they do that every night, dunno. The thing that Mansion became after about 1:30 was actually pretty much in line with what most of the CoolJunkie crowd is looking for anyway, so don't pay too much attention to me.

Guest LeVeL

We happened to have a bad experience that night but I never put any place on the negative list just because of one bad night. Opium Garden is still my favorite venue in town, I love Prive, and I'll try Mansion again soon. My only problem with Mansion that night was that we went through a lot of trouble to get into an A-list, upscale venue and then after we were there for a while they let everybody in the world in and slammed the music volume and it wasn't in any way upscale after that. Could have been a fluke, I could have been just in a foul mood anyway, or maybe they do that every night, dunno. The thing that Mansion became after about 1:30 was actually pretty much in line with what most of the CoolJunkie crowd is looking for anyway, so don't pay too much attention to me.

You got a point..I guess after a while the club has to let those people inside, since they been waiting all that time. Shoot by telling those people to go away, the club loses hundreds even thousands of dollars that night.

But its cool..I actually have a hook-up to Mansion but now that Cooljunkie got the list it will be so much easier to get in. But your right, the girls like Mansion since they dont have your fucked up alcoholic or druggy trying to talk to them. Instead its all about having fun and wasting money if you hook up you hook up. But the times I have gone I have not even tried.