Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happen to these promoter's,door personalites..........

Guest probable

Guest probable

It's been a while since I have been in the miami scene

Ernie Harrel,GilbertStafford,Conrad, they worked the velvet rope's @the original Liquid especially for FAT BLACK PUSSY KAT on monday night's also CHAO'S,LES BAINE'S, some of Gerry Kelly's renovation's Miami certainly has changed from the look's of thing's..............

What about Mossimo is he still controling shit for the upscale crowd..........

Just curious to see where these Kat's have migrated Gilbert &Ernie where 2 of the best guy's down here seem's like Miami has gone completely commercial as far as door peep's..............

Guest demo909

Gilbert and conrad, two great people...(which clubs could use more of today here on the beach) are both up in NYC. I ran into Gilbert at Cafateria a few times up there and at Crobar. Conrad I haven't seen in a while but last I heard he was in NYC.

I agree with you about the door personalities on the beach they have the personality of a rock......with the exception of Rick Delgado (who's been doing parties and holding doors for years and know how to do it right)

Guest web_norah

Massimo i thought moved on

i've seen Gilbert up in NYC as well, he's still looking the same.

Laurent from Nikkis now co-owns Grass

Fabrizio is still around from what i understand, i saw him doing TV stuff for the Travel Channel.

and the French baguettes are still all at Opium making people's lives harsh every weekend.

Guest saintjohn
and the French baguettes are still all at Opium making people's lives harsh every weekend.

and the people keep coming back for more.

Guest web_norah

same thing everywhere, people want to be wherever there's enough hype about a place....even if the music and ambiance are terrible.

Guest r3nz0

It's been a while since I have been in the miami scene

Ernie Harrel,GilbertStafford,Conrad, they worked the velvet rope's @the original Liquid especially for FAT BLACK PUSSY KAT on monday night's also CHAO'S,LES BAINE'S, some of Gerry Kelly's renovation's Miami certainly has changed from the look's of thing's..............

What about Mossimo is he still controling shit for the upscale crowd..........

Just curious to see where these Kat's have migrated Gilbert &Ernie where 2 of the best guy's down here seem's like Miami has gone completely commercial as far as door peep's..............

How would I know?

I never knew them. :)

Guest pod

But with Shelley, it is expected. You know that an unshaven drag queen is gonna have the wit to tear you up one side and down the other before you know what hit you.

Guest Diabolique

same thing everywhere, people want to be wherever there's enough hype about a place....even if the music and ambiance are terrible.

sado sadomachocists(sp?) loved to be treated w/out respect ::)

I prefer a PAINLESS entry ;)

Guest web_norah

i dont pity those who know ahead of time they're not going to be treated well but still go to a certain club regardless. that's on them, masochism.