Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD ALL AGES EVENT..

Guest Ariel

Guest dgrutman

Took my little brother which is 11 to go see PVD tonight for the all ages event. My first time taking him ANYWHERE. He was loving it! Everyone was staring at him cause he was the youngest and smallest kid around.

I was somewhat HATING it. Full of rude fucking kids with pacifiers in their mouth! like...wtf!? your not babies anymore! X has these kids do some crazy shit. My lil bro was like "How come they have that in their mouth? and how come they use all those lights???" GAY TRANCERS ON DRUGS I told him.

It was nice seeing my little bro have a good time though. I got a lot of attention from underaged girls just cause I was with him. I didnt want to look too much though, young girls make me horny. 8) :P

only heard about 45 min. of PVD's set, it was EHHH. Edgar V did it proper like always except for the skipping of one CD.

like this crap is what gives EDM its black eyes. 2 steps forward and 12 steps back. makes me sick.

sorry thats just my opinion.

not true Ringmasterproductions and euphoria is what gives EDM its black eyes. 16 is legal by the way, i think?

Guest JMT

Took my little brother which is 11 to go see PVD tonight for the all ages event. My first time taking him ANYWHERE. He was loving it! Everyone was staring at him cause he was the youngest and smallest kid around.

I was somewhat HATING it. Full of rude fucking kids with pacifiers in their mouth! like...wtf!? your not babies anymore! X has these kids do some crazy shit. My lil bro was like "How come they have that in their mouth? and how come they use all those lights???" GAY TRANCERS ON DRUGS I told him.

It was nice seeing my little bro have a good time though. I got a lot of attention from underaged girls just cause I was with him. I didnt want to look too much though, young girls make me horny. 8) :P

only heard about 45 min. of PVD's set, it was EHHH. Edgar V did it proper like always except for the skipping of one CD.

like this crap is what gives EDM its black eyes. 2 steps forward and 12 steps back. makes me sick.

sorry thats just my opinion.

not true Ringmasterproductions and euphoria is what gives EDM its black eyes. 16 is legal by the way, i think?

legal for what? driving a car? sicko.

Guest slamminshaun

Does anyone know the song that Edgar played that has the girl singing "you find yourself"? she sings it over and over again....trance song....very HOT.