Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anything special going on in the city this weekend???

aguy2go

HAHA well if you are looking for something "special" Sunday night is teen night @ Exit. Now don't get all emotional but I know you'd love to tap into those 17 and under gals. Oh and Saturday is grand Reopening of South Beach in Long Island but that's probably going to suck so off to SF I go!!

-Guy

Im sure I'll see you at the factory!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Oh and Saturday is grand Reopening of South Beach in Long Island

-Guy

Woo-Hoo, happy days are here again!!!! I love going to grimy clubs, full of underage brats running around like its a playground!!I am gonna get me some fine young 14 year old booty that night ;)

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feeling...

Don't feel like going down the shore or to the Hamptons. Last year I went out there and it was too crowded to have a good time. I was just wondering if there were any special parties going on this weekend or anything good at all??? Please help!!!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

There is an outdoor party at a pier behind Basketball City by Chelsea Piers thats called Shipwrecked. Seems like they have some nasty DJs so I'll probably head over there first then hit the good old Factory for afterhours.

Anybody else hear anything about this Shipwrecked party? They have three stages, crazy lights, a tent in case it rains and like 12 DJs. Has to be good with all that. Hopefully some people from the boards will be there.

------------------

dmerces, i went to shipwreck once a little more than a month ago. When i went it was actually on a old ass boat. The entire idea behind it is pretty cool but its pretty cramped. The metal walls and such resulted in some strange amplifying effects... which some people liked.

The music was alright, but I wouldn't go back.

thanks djjukiol for the heads up. Im into the outdoor thing so I figured I'd check it out. Plus Joe Bond is nasty, everytime I've seen him he is really good. Saw him at Lime Light once and he was off the hook. Going to check it out for a while then off to Factory.

------------------

Originally posted by avalondon3:

Woo-Hoo, happy days are here again!!!! I love going to grimy clubs, full of underage brats running around like its a playground!!I am gonna get me some fine young 14 year old booty that night wink.gif

hahahaha

im down

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg