Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen up space, og and cedric...

V. Barbarino

Guest nickjunkie

A DJ competition reality show already got pitched and passed on by major networks, including MTV. It's a pretty tough thing to work into a series of one hour shows...

Guest ramon

A DJ competition reality show already got pitched and passed on by major networks, including MTV. It's a pretty tough thing to work into a series of one hour shows...

i can't believe everyone took me so serious .. it was a joke .. but a competition wouldn't be a bad idea .. at the very least we'd get to hear some different styles on the patio. :)

Guest ddg

get the ramirez bros out there

definitely agree with this one :)

same here !!!

are u talking about johnny ramirez from delux? i sure hope not....

just curious as to why you posted that it wouldnt be a good idea for johnny to play the patio???

Guest swirlundergrounder

same here !!!

??? Johnny would kill the place.

And so would I. My shameless plug for the year. ;D

Me Too.. I'll murder the place so, I'll be labled a serial killer!!!..My Shameless plug for the year :P What'z up Mirza?????

Guest pod

just curious as to why you posted that it wouldnt be a good idea for johnny to play the patio???

I think he meant more from a marketing perspective. Zombified or not, I have seen the patio crowd not show up for an "unknown".

Guest Cosmigonon

I think he meant more from a marketing perspective. Zombified or not, I have seen the patio crowd not show up for an "unknown".

Who played the patio this past weekend?

same here !!!

because ive been going to delux for the past 2 years and heard him spin the same music everytime i go.. and flash everyone with that stupid light..

no offense really, just a personal opinion..

thank god for 1st fridays of the month at delux.

Guest JMT

same here !!!

because ive been going to delux for the past 2 years and heard him spin the same music everytime i go.. and flash everyone with that stupid light..

he plays like that on purpose bc thats what the people there want. ive also been going there since it opened. and if you saw him outside of delux he plays a lot of different stuff. we post about delux all the time, why havent you shown yourself?

Guest LeVeL

So true...in Delray Johnny is a "name" but in the Space patio.... ???

Guest LeVeL

people will walk onto the patio regardless of the name. if they like what they hear they stay there and keep coming back.

I agree with that comment too. A lot of the people that go to Space go to it because of the name alone. But the real patio heads wont know who he is.

same here !!!

he plays like that on purpose bc thats what the people there want. ive also been going there since it opened. and if you saw him outside of delux he plays a lot of different stuff. we post about delux all the time, why havent you shown yourself?

i post once in a while, havent been a member too long either, although been visiting the site for ages cause i love it.. and in all honesty i havent seen johnny outside of delux.. so i cant comment on his performance outside delux.. but what i can say is that i remember being able to tell what track he was going to play next, seeing he played the same tracklisting order every week... lately tho, you are right, its been better..

Guest JMT

same here !!!

i post once in a while, havent been a member too long either, although been visiting the site for ages cause i love it.. and in all honesty i havent seen johnny outside of delux.. so i cant comment on his performance outside delux.. but what i can say is that i remember being able to tell what track he was going to play next, seeing he played the same tracklisting order every week... lately tho, you are right, its been better..

he takes our requests all the time, so i dont think thats the case. but playing the same tunes often, yes. most of the time our drunk asses wont leave him alone until he plays what we want to hear, and he brings a bag of new stuff all the time.

Guest Cosmigonon

people will walk onto the patio regardless of the name. if they like what they hear they stay there and keep coming back.

I agree with that comment too. A lot of the people that go to Space go to it because of the name alone. But the real patio heads wont know who he is.

Exactly. People will go to the patio regardless...

Guest Cosmigonon

Does anyone who can make these kinds of decisions for Space read these forums?

only a couple of promoters and the owner, pretty much nobody...

Guest ddg

same here !!!

he takes our requests all the time, so i dont think thats the case. but playing the same tunes often, yes. most of the time our drunk asses wont leave him alone until he plays what we want to hear, and he brings a bag of new stuff all the time.

he plays different tunes, some of the same tunes you always hear in south florida and a little bit of everything else......

ar...you should come up to the booth and introduce yourself tonight ;)