Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Partying in LA from MIA

Guest Clauds

Guest Clauds

Hi guys!

I'll be flying to LA this Friday night and I'm wondering what are the hot spots to party this weekend. I live in Miami and I'd love for you to update me with some info. I'll be in LA for one full week so please help out the needy LOL!

I appreciate your comments

Thanks ;D

Guest rollyp66

Doesn't seem like there is much going on in LA huh kid? Come back home to the real party city!! Wear some red shoes and click your heels a few times and you'll magically appear to where ever I'm @! With some Funky House Music....

Guest JulianJunkie

well there's Palash and DJ Rap at the Avalon. That's being presented by Armani. Should be good. Rap has been caning some serious tracks lately and that sound system is a monster.

King Britt is going to be at Deep @ 1650. That will also be good not only for the talent, but the crowd is just really cool and funky.

InFAMOUS is also good if you're steering away from the house thing. CJ did a review of that club. It's posted on the clubs page.

Guest wire1

Fatboy Slim on Wednesday 12/8 at the Natural History Museum...should be an amazing night. Although tickets might be pretty hard to come by. They don't throw too many parties in museums in Miami do they? So there's an LA experience you might not want to miss.