Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I :heart: NY

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

so i just got back from my little vacation in NYC and i know none of you directly affected my trip...but i just wanted to say THANKS to all the great people of new york. it was my first time there and i loved it. the sucky part is i had to come home to this crap hole known as Orlando. I miss it already! You peeps are truely lucky to live in such an amazing city. DT vs Lawler blew my mind Wednesday night. Friday we checked out crobar for Erick Morillo...BEAUTIFUL club...i love those little box things on the stairs that have the pictures that move inside...VIP was alright, but I like the VIP in Miami better. We checked out some other places too....Hiro, some bar in Williamsburg with naked ladies everywhere, i think it was called Tainted Lady or something...and we went to APT or ATP or something like that Sunday night......GREAT GREAT GREAT vibe & venue.

I can't wait to visit again! I'll take the warm sunny weather of Florida any day over that monstrosity you call winter.

8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D :o

Guest web_norah

APT is cool Sundays.

glad you enjoyed NYC. lots to offer for every taste. i didnt go out except Wed night for DT and Lawler, and yeah, it was a great party.

APT is cool Sundays.

glad you enjoyed NYC. lots to offer for every taste. i didnt go out except Wed night for DT and Lawler, and yeah, it was a great party.

I used to live at APT on Sundays. That is an awesome party.

glad you go to go to Hiro too...another great spot, also the best on Sunday.

we heart u too :P:D come again soon!

Guest web_norah

APT is located in the meat packing district, around the corner from Cielo. it is a door with no sign, just look the address up and you'll find it.

Guest durrtylexx

APT is located in the meat packing district, around the corner from Cielo. it is a door with no sign, just look the address up and you'll find it.

thanks i found their web site, the lounge looks nice..

so i just got back from my little vacation in NYC and i know none of you directly affected my trip...but i just wanted to say THANKS to all the great people of new york. it was my first time there and i loved it. the sucky part is i had to come home to this crap hole known as Orlando. I miss it already! You peeps are truely lucky to live in such an amazing city. DT vs Lawler blew my mind Wednesday night. Friday we checked out crobar for Erick Morillo...BEAUTIFUL club...i love those little box things on the stairs that have the pictures that move inside...VIP was alright, but I like the VIP in Miami better. We checked out some other places too....Hiro, some bar in Williamsburg with naked ladies everywhere, i think it was called Tainted Lady or something...and we went to APT or ATP or something like that Sunday night......GREAT GREAT GREAT vibe & venue.

I can't wait to visit again! I'll take the warm sunny weather of Florida any day over that monstrosity you call winter.

8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D :o

Posts like this are awesome. Can't wait to be back (closer) to that city.