Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROBBIE RIVERA @ CROBAR - DOPE THURSDAY

Guest fended

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

just to keep it short and simple

Last night was an alright night Robbie played pretty good in my book. A lot of House Oldies combined with some elctro beats and even some new robbie material.

Robbie played his whole set on CD's....at times he looked bored behind the decks...even looking around the crowd to see what they taught of the tunes he was playing. I guess the Dj booth felt like a little cage for him.

But he had my ass dancing...I recognized a lot of jams but I am too hungover and sleepy to write about it. Robbie deserves to play more venues in Miami. A lot of people didn't even recognize the guy in my opinion.

A lot of people around here talk about supporting their locals yet no one showed up for Robbie...shame on you.

The highlight of the night was seeing Slash from velvet revolver and Guns and Roses in the House for Robbie. I felt like saying whats up to the guy but fuck it. And a special appearance by a Hernan Cattaneo look alike...LOL...I guess he is getting ready for saturday Sleep-A- Thon. A lot of ugly bitches in the house and definetely a lot of horrid house dancers...man where are these people learning their dance moves...lol

But an alright night in my book for a Thursday Night...Bring Robbie back crobar but for a Mainroom performance. 8) ;D

R u kidding??

You guys wanted to leave at 2:30!

We were talking about how disappointing the music and crowd was.

I dunno...i heard RR last year for Halloween at Level..INCREDIBLE. Last night and one other time in between at Nikki Beach, very disappointing...sorry.

Oh, and whoever opened for RR, my apologies but i felt like i was listening to downloads in my car...no variation whatsoever..hit list top 40 house tracks.

But i made the best of it..good company and got home with plenty of time to sleep.

And no...imnotalwayscomplaining just being real. :)

Guest LeVeL

R u kidding??

I dunno...i heard RR last year for Halloween at Level..INCREDIBLE. Last night and one other time in between at Nikki Beach, very disappointing...sorry.

Oh, and whoever opened for RR, my apologies but i felt like i was listening to downloads in my car...no variation whatsoever..hit list top 40 house tracks.

But i made the best of it..good company and got home with plenty of time to sleep.

I said it was an alright night. Come on it was a Thursday and you cant tell me you didn't like some of the songs he was throwing?

I saw you even dancing and all....even doing the Space Patio Crackhead dance... ;D ;)

Dam that girls ears must be hurting...lol

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

R u kidding??

I dunno...i heard RR last year for Halloween at Level..INCREDIBLE. Last night and one other time in between at Nikki Beach' date=' very disappointing...sorry.

[/quote']

I said it was an alright night. Come on it was a Thursday and you cant tell me you didn't like some of the songs he was throwing?

I saw you even dancing and all....even doing the Space Patio Crackhead dance... ;D ;)

Dam that girls ears must be hurting...lol

:o :o :o shhhh that's our little secret. And i wasnt dancing i was moving in place lol. Thur still is a great night to go out so i dont think that had anything to do with it. It wasnt horrible i never said that, just def wouldnt rave about it.