Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FINAL CHAPTER REMIX

Originally posted by clubmanxtc:

NO MY BOY MELLO PLAYED IT LIKE A MONTH AGO IN JERSEY AT CLUB KROME. BUT BOY DO I WISH I HEARD U PLAY THAT AT S.F.

cwm41.gif

is krome good? my friend went there he sed it was alright...

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif

Originally posted by sextacy911:

is krome good? my friend went there he sed it was alright...

seriously ppl may say its whack and others say it is good. personaly i love the club. i work there also. dj mello is seriously one of the top dejays in the metro area. if u like hard house go there its off the rack if u need a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> notokay403@aol.com

cwm41.gif

yo clubmanxtc, im friendly with mello but i good friends with dean masi, the song is a great song i think the first time u here it but after hearing it so many times it gets to be pretty fucking annoying personally i would rather not hear that song at a club its more on the terrible side

Originally posted by djmattreid:

krome is a good club to go on a thursday night especially cause both of the djs are good and everyone there is there to have fun not be assholes its in elizabeth on north broad street

tottaly have to agree with your first post. and its cocoa bongo in elizabeth. yeah its a good party and good atmosphere.

cwm41.gif