Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday night suggestions

Guest rickyclemons

Guest rickyclemons

Sorry to be the typical out of towner bugging regulars for suggestions, but here goes.

Will be in town on Sunday evening with a few friends looking forward to checking out Miami. We'd probably prefer to go out in the South Beach area and are open to suggestions.

We're not really into the velvet rope scene, but are interested in some nicer places. Music type doesn't matter too much, but would prefer a nice mix of house and hip-hop if possible.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Justin Johnson

I do Sundays at Blue (222 Espanola Way). No cover, stiff drinks, and lots of good house music. No hip hop though....

Guest rickyclemons

Thanks for the early suggestions, stiff drinks and no cover are always a plus as we're looking to hop around for a bit and find a favorite before settling in. Doesn't exactly have to be touristy, I usually find places with more locals are much more fun and def. more laid back

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

there is a sunday night weekly on ft.lauderdale beach @ the old bikini bobs. I dont know what its called now but iv been going there most sundays to get my drink + dance on. 3 story club including rooftop party area overlooking beach. check it out if you get a chance here is the flyer for this upcoming sunday.

respect01.jpg

respect02.jpg

Guest rickyclemons

Actually, I've had a couple of people tell me that Amika is pretty nice and Crobar as well...........do I need to be on guestlists for these places? Also, how reliable are the guestlists if I get on them through a place like cooljunkies, or are there any promoters out there who can help out?

Guest r3nz0

Actually, I've had a couple of people tell me that Amika is pretty nice and Crobar as well...........do I need to be on guestlists for these places? Also, how reliable are the guestlists if I get on them through a place like cooljunkies, or are there any promoters out there who can help out?

CJ's guestlist is as reliable as my crackhead uncle.

No, really. Sure, he liked to dabble with the pipe, but you can always count on him. :)

Guest Justin Johnson

Thanks for the early suggestions, stiff drinks and no cover are always a plus as we're looking to hop around for a bit and find a favorite before settling in. Doesn't exactly have to be touristy, I usually find places with more locals are much more fun and def. more laid back

Blue would be a perfect place for you to start at then. It's literally around the corner from Crobar, and only another block away from Amika, both of which have good things going on Sundays. Introduce yourself if you do come by, and the first round of drinks will be on me.

Guest rickyclemons

Thanks everybody for their suggestions. One last question, what type of covers are we looking at most places, and what type of muic can we expect at a place like Amika?

Sorry to grovel, but any guestlists, or directions to are huge.

Thanks everybody for their suggestions. One last question, what type of covers are we looking at most places, and what type of muic can we expect at a place like Amika?

Sorry to grovel, but any guestlists, or directions to are huge.

Vip only & Salsa/bachata/merengue & Reggaeton!

...jk...if ur not on the list, cover is usually $20 bucks.

Amika plays house & hip hop...they have 2 rooms...great place & atmosphere