Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Education

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Does anyone know when the new Almodovar film "Bad Education" is supposed to make its way down to South Florida...so far i think its only in NY. He is one of my favorite directors!!!

Guest web_norah

check with the Regal theaters, they usually carry limited releases and there is another small theater in Coral Gables that might do it.............

it is such a great flick, i went to see it during opening weekend.

Guest LeVeL

Does anyone know when the new Almodovar film "Bad Education" is supposed to make its way down to South Florida...so far i think its only in NY. He is one of my favorite directors!!!

Dam who could of known you liked these movies Sash...very impressive.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

The free screening was tonight at Regal South Beach

It would have been nice if you could have posted this prior to the event ;)

Guest coach

Nah, you couldn't have gotten in. It was stupid, they booked the smallest theater there, then they reserved about half of it (seriously), then they let in about twice as many people as could fit. We left.

In any case, I believe the movie starts this weekend.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Well i went to see it last night.

I love Almodovar..and his unique style remained consistant in the film..however i found it incredibly depressing. I left feeling so miserable lol, and i think the whole theatre felt the same.

Still i would recommend it highly for its passion, pain, and honesty.

Guest fairyDust

All About My Mother did leave me quite sad

Really?...I thought there was some irony at the end which made me see it as a happy ending.

This movie was terrific. The way he managed to tell the story was great. He seamlessly intermingled things and there were several twists of fate...a very engaging film. If you're a moron, you'll be lost in the plot and sequence of events.

Aside: Gael did not look very sexy in this film...not like in Motorcycle Diaries.

Guest web_norah

Gael looked way sexy in those pool scenes Ev.......but all looks aside, i loved the twist of this film, very Almodovar and great acting/ casting of characters

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

This movie was terrific. The way he managed to tell the story was great. He seamlessly intermingled things and there were several twists of fate...a very engaging film. If you're a moron, you'll be lost in the plot and sequence of events.

Aside: Gael did not look very sexy in this film...not like in Motorcycle Diaries.

OMG he soooo looked sexy. I fell in love lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Gael looked way sexy in those pool scenes Ev.......but all looks aside, i loved the twist of this film, very Almodovar and great acting/ casting of characters

I think he got a little chubby and has lost some of his sex appeal. The pool scene didnt really do it that much for me.

Guest web_norah

I think he got a little chubby and has lost some of his sex appeal. The pool scene didnt really do it that much for me.

i think Gael is thin enough...i didnt think there was much high volume sexual tension altogether because the central part of the movie was more focused on all the priests ...still nice eye candy to watch and drewl over :P

• 2 months later...