Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Batman Begins'

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah Micheal Keaton and val Kilmer were the best Batman in my opinion then when it got to Clooney all hell broke lose.

But the cast does look good. I dont see Morgan Freeman taking a chance on a movie that will flop. By the way whos the villain on this film?

The Villian is 'The Scarecrow'..how cool is that??

The scarecrow from the wizard of oz?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah Micheal Keaton and val Kilmer were the best Batman in my opinion then when it got to Clooney all hell broke lose.

But the cast does look good. I dont see Morgan Freeman taking a chance on a movie that will flop. By the way whos the villain on this film?

The Villian is 'The Scarecrow'..how cool is that??

The scarecrow from the wizard of oz?

Yeah and the Wicked Witch of the East....No fool..LOL the Scarecrow from Batman. Do you remember the Legion of Doom in the Superfriends cartoon? The Scarecrow was one of them...The Scarecrow always creeped me out...

Guest Cosmigonon

This movie will be great. Amazing cast, great director, no more nipples on batman...

Trust me.

¿¿What's wrong with the nipples?? They're just a part of the human body, you know...

Guest Cosmigonon

btw, I enjoyed the 1st two movies, they were the best in my opinion, very dark and somber. The 3rd one, the only thing that saved the movie was Jim Carrey; I know a lot of people hate him, but to me he's one of the best comics around, and I think no one could have don The Riddler as good as he did, nobody. The last one was just a joke.

Guest swirlundergrounder

btw, I enjoyed the 1st two movies, they were the best in my opinion, very dark and somber. The 3rd one, the only thing that saved the movie was Jim Carrey; I know a lot of people hate him, but to me he's one of the best comics around, and I think no one could have don The Riddler as good as he did, nobody. The last one was just a joke.

I couldn't agree with you more. He made the perfect Riddler...

Guest swirlundergrounder

i like Carrey, but he wasnt enough to save that movie. horrible and cheesy.

It was a cheesy movie...Velveta style...!!

Guest durrtylexx

Batman Forever was aiiiggght..the sound track was ok aswell..

I liked U2's - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me song &

Seal's - Kiss from a rose,great song..IMO

Guest ddg

didnt the pumpkins have 2 songs on there too....end is the beginning and the other was beginning of the end...or something like that?? ???

didnt the pumpkins have 2 songs on there too....end is the beginning and the other was beginning of the end...or something like that?? ???

Yeah, end of the beginning, and robin williams would of made a better riddler, just give him some cok and hes at his best

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, end of the beginning, and robin williams would of made a better riddler, just give him some cok and hes at his best

Robin Williams is just to fat to ever be the Riddler. Put him on a Crystal Meth diet, and then, maybe we 'll consider him...