Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cold Weather Treat!!!!

Guest coach

Guest coach

There is only *one* good thing about cold weather in Miami, the Hot Chocolate (or Chocolat Chaud for you Frenchies) at Segafredo's. If you live in South Beach or ever visit, you have GOT to try this. It's only $3.50, so it don't break the bank and it literally tastes like they melted down gourmet chocolate marshmallows. It is so thick, I think they use half syrup and half cream, or something. I have never had anything like it. Unfortunately, they only serve it when the temp drops below 55, or something. So get out there and get it soon!!!!

Guest r3nz0

There is only *one* good thing about cold weather in Miami, the Hot Chocolate (or Chocolat Chaud for you Frenchies) at Segafredo's. If you live in South Beach or ever visit, you have GOT to try this. It's only $3.50, so it don't break the bank and it literally tastes like they melted down gourmet chocolate marshmallows. It is so thick, I think they use half syrup and half cream, or something. I have never had anything like it. Unfortunately, they only serve it when the temp drops below 55, or something. So get out there and get it soon!!!!

greddy.gif

;D

Guest ddg

greddy.gif

;D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo

Guest Adam Singer

you guys dont have cold...im in gainesville---my car said it was 31 tonite...(i wasnt driving)...

by the way

im............................................

drunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Guest lulamishka

Okay, so last night i'm heading over to Cafeteria with Rolly and I remember this thread. So we walked over to Segafredo's so I could try this hot chocolate you were raving about.

Sure enough, that's gotta be one of the best hot chocolate's I've ever had. It's too bad I didn't sit down to enjoy it there. The place was nice. Never been there before. And they had some nice house music playing. Next time! :)

Okay, so last night i'm heading over to Cafeteria with Rolly and I remember this thread. So we walked over to Segafredo's so I could try this hot chocolate you were raving about.

Sure enough, that's gotta be one of the best hot chocolate's I've ever had. It's too bad I didn't sit down to enjoy it there. The place was nice. Never been there before. And they had some nice house music playing. Next time! :)

LOL! I knew you would end up going out last night.

Well Michelle (organizer of all things fun)...if you plan it, they will come.

Guest lulamishka

LOL! I knew you would end up going out last night.

Well Michelle (organizer of all things fun)...if you plan it, they will come.

Well, I didn't want to let Claud down for her b-day celebration. :)

And LOL! I'm no organizer. That was only once...so far...well...that I can remember. ???

But sure, we we'll plan something there. To chill. Let's hope the nice weather stays so the hot chocolate is still being offered. 8)

Guest coach

Glad you enjoyed, Mishka! Give us a shout and we'll come hang with you next time. It's our fav place. We used to know the hostess, but, of course, they keep changing. I love their snooty yet friendly attitude.