Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoBe Deviance Anyone?: Week of NYE & Post-Orange Bowl

Guest bb4692

Guest bb4692

I'm flying down from Boston on the 28th through the 1st, then coming back for Orange Bowl night on the 4th. Last year's NYE at Space was unreal so I'm looking to go back there. They have a couple flyers posted on space.com.

But I'm looking for the hotspots Tuesday (28th) through Thursday (30th) as well. Plus any post game deviance on the 4th. Let me know if you guys hear anything.

Peace

Guest rollyp66

Cafeteria is a resturant/lounge... the wed party is sick! Good times, Great people, Great Music..what else do you want to know... No cover... STRONG DRINKS... almost deadly they are Luke trys to kill you with every sip

Guest bb4692

Thanks for the info, Rolly! I just checked out some pics in the gallery. What type of music? Any techno or trance? Dance Floor?

Any suggestions for Tuesday & Thursday nights?

Guest rollyp66

Thanks for the info, Rolly! I just checked out some pics in the gallery. What type of music? Any techno or trance? Dance Floor?

Any suggestions for Tuesday & Thursday nights?

The music... is a mix of mostly house but they play a little of everything from Rock, Hip-Hop, 80's.... but this is the best wed party hands down!

Tues- The Astor Hotel is good

Wed- cafeteria

Thurs- Crobar is good Hip-hop in the mainroom.. and house upstairs, I think Amika has a party on thurs

Guest rollyp66

It isn't musically oriented, it's just a party where you hang with your friends and get tanked ;D

BTW where the hell were you last night??

Guest pod

I'm not in town next week so I'm doing a lot of shit right now 8)

Besides, after the beating my liver too Sunday morning, I need to dry out for a day or two more. :o

Guest bb4692

Sorry to be a pest Rolly. But talk to me about the Hotel Astor scene on Tuesdays. Hey, any idea why my pics of JJameson keep disappearing under my name?

Guest rollyp66

I'm not in town next week so I'm doing a lot of shit right now 8)

Besides, after the beating my liver too Sunday morning, I need to dry out for a day or two more. :o

I feel you on that one....

Guest rollyp66

Sorry to be a pest Rolly. But talk to me about the Hotel Astor scene on Tuesdays. Hey, any idea why my pics of JJameson keep disappearing under my name?

The Astor is mostly hip-hop, but a great crowd. Go there and have dinner have some drinks & party it up