Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm outta here!

Guest Electric Eel

Guest lulamishka

Yea, me too...I wanna see pics!

You were missed, Lee! Where did you go while visiting Israel?? You gotta tell me about your trip next time we see each other! :)

Guest Electric Eel

Thanks guys, great to be back, I had a wonderful time. Even though i'm from there we did alot of touristy stuff which was fun so I have great pics, i'll probably upload them today. Back to reality and back to work, woohoo! lol

Guest Electric Eel

Welcome back, Spyderchica! Will we see you Wednesday?

Not sure about Wednesday, I think i'm going to try to keep the outings during the week to a minimum

Guest Clauds

Not sure about Wednesday, I think i'm going to try to keep the outings during the week to a minimum

Yeah, yeah ... I've heard that before :P

Had a blast @ the patio Cookie. Love ya!

Guest Electric Eel

lol, well getting written up for being late the day I was leaving early to go on vacation was not a good thing. It was all your fault bday girl, hehe, jk.

Had fun too, great seeing you and les :-*

Guest Clauds

lol, well getting written up for being late the day I was leaving early to go on vacation was not a good thing. It was all your fault bday girl, hehe, jk.

My fault? Yeah, yeah ... I've also heard this one before. Anyway, just remember Wednesday nights belong to me ;D

Guest Electric Eel

My fault? Yeah, yeah ... I've also heard this one before. Anyway, just remember Wednesday nights belong to me ;D

:P

Guest Electric Eel

I'm baaaack, I had an awesome time! Happy new years everyone!!

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

Hey there!! welcome back to you as well, how was your trip?

Guest Seb

Great. Cold as shit but lots of fun. How was Israel? Did you go out at all over there?

Guest Electric Eel

Great. Cold as shit but lots of fun. How was Israel? Did you go out at all over there?

I feel your pain, stopped in Paris on the way to Israel for a few days and it was sooo cold and rainy, not fun! Israel was great, spent most of the time touring around and visiting friends and family, by the time it was 10 we were too tired to even think about going out so never made it anywhere. Main reason of going there was to spend time with the family anyway so it didnt really matter.

Guest coach

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. So that will be *only* Wednesdays at Cafeteria and Thursdays at Onda and *nothing* else. Except Mondays at Automatic Slims for karaoke, of course. But *nothing* on Tuesdays! Aside from Groove Eric at Blue, but that really can't be helped.

Guest Electric Eel

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. So that will be *only* Wednesdays at Cafeteria and Thursdays at Onda and *nothing* else. Except Mondays at Automatic Slims for karaoke, of course. But *nothing* on Tuesdays! Aside from Groove Eric at Blue, but that really can't be helped.

You must be crazy! :P

Guest coach

You must be crazy! :P

You may be right, I may be crazy.