Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going to miami for first time... need help w/where to go out!!

Guest blown93302

Guest blown93302

hey guys, me and 3 of my buddies are comming down to miami from jan 1-9 and i need some help with where to go, as none of us have ever been there. we are all 21-22 years old and looking for a good time and to find some ladies ;) i've been told to go to nikki beach on sunday, which is the day that we arrive, but other than that im pretty lost. could you please post here and tell me which days are good for which clubs? i would really appreciate it. we're a fun bunch of guys looking to get drunk and find some girls and have a blast basically.

Guest blown93302

sorry about that.. we're comming from cleveland, OH so anything is better than here!! haha we like hip-hop/pop mostly. i will try searching on here too but if anyone can post a direct reply i would appreciate it. also, is it a must to have VIP to get into some of these clubs?? thanks everyone!!

Guest ddg

nikki beach is my fav spot on a sunday....lounge around the day listening to low key beats....then around 10 the party gets real good...no hip hop though..... 8)

Guest ddg

nikki beach is my fav spot on a sunday....lounge around the day listening to low key beats....then around 10 the party gets real good...no hip hop though..... 8)

like i said club deep and opium...

mansion fri night hip hop as well

dont get start with me focker....lol..

Guest rollyp66

For hip-hop you would check out Mansion & Opium but for house music you would check out Amika, Space, Crobar. Space also has a hip-hop room which is pretty decent. Thursday nights @ Crobar by far is one of the best hip-hop parties. Holla @ me via PM for more details