Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any good 18 up clubs for guys or gals?

Guest LaCubana

Guest LeVeL

If you like whiney alterna-punks and bitches.

the only whiney bitch I see is you. Fucking hipster. ::)

LOL....but for real Pod...I like my Gothic Crowd...they are cool freindly and ready to beatdown a prep.

All the times I have gone to a Punk-Gothic joing I have had a blast with my peeps. And best of all the drinks are way cheaper too.

Guest pod

the only whiney bitch I see is you. Fucking hipster. ::)

Thank you! ;D

I'm not whining, just stating what I see those parties as being. I have my own parties to go to and I enjoy them just fine. My take is that a party is supposed to be, well, a party! Not a re-run of Sprockets and Goth Talk.

I will give you a board beat down if you call me a hipster again though.

And as for Level, I can see why the drinks are cheaper...at those parties I'm camped out at the bar! ;D

Guest LeVeL

And as for Level, I can see why the drinks are cheaper...at those parties I'm camped out at the bar! ;D

where u think I was most of the night..lol

Guest LeVeL

Here she Is....

pic2.jpg

she said it's not her best pic....she's gonna email me more and i'll post 'em up here :P

leg.gif

leg.giflol

Dam Fez thats fucked up man...if the girl sent you her pic an only you...you should keep it to yourself. Thats why there is PM...you just put that girl out there bigtime..lol

But do your thang playa..before a nigga snatch a chick from ya'...lol

Guest Fez

Dam Fez thats fucked up man...if the girl sent you her pic an only you...you should keep it to yourself. Thats why there is PM...you just put that girl out there bigtime..lol

negative ghostrider....i told her to email it to me...so i can host it...and post it here ;)

and "we" or "us" judge her to see how easy it would be for her to get into a club w.out being 21 ;)

Guest LeVeL

negative ghostrider....i told her to email it to me...so i can host it...and post it here ;)

and "we" or "us" judge her to see how easy it would be for her to get into a club w.out being 21 ;)

Oye Tigre....your something else dogg....you got me here cracking up nasty man.

Hey Can hate on you playa...I like your style... :P;)

btw...thx for responding to my PM lol

There should be a thread like this for all new "girls" on here...who's w/ me? ;) make things a whole lot easier

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wasted24_7

Quench Thursdays at the Grove is by far the best 18+ party. Then there is Zba in Coral Gables near miracle mile on Saturdays.

And about I/O Lounge what kind of crowd is it?

Guest barstar diana

Ok so my two cousins from New Jersey are down(girl cousin is 19, guy cousin is 18) and here in S. Florida, what good 18 clubs for guys or 18 clubs for girls? Please let me know ya tu sabes what the good nights are, if any, and which venues they can get into. I'm not too big into club scene out here so I really got no clue. But please let me know... ???

And our music preference is hiphop/r&b.

Thank you in advance. :-*

district downtown....thursday you can get in--but you cant drink :)

its good and theres a very eclectic crowd

epppppAaaaa!