Clubplanet Nightlife Community

insomnia

Guest barstar diana

Guest Clauds

anyone have a remedy...this forum is addicting when its late at nite...must sleep :oP

Just take nyquil ... that usually helps ;)

Guest Clarisa

You dogg....go fuck

After a nut then go to sleep....that remedy always works for me...lol

ha ha ha ha ha one-minute man ha ha ha ha ha hahaa

Guest LeVeL

LOL.....que graciosa....hey one minute of my time is one minute of my time.

Guest julio305

dam one minute shitttttt brother u need some help .Hey but its cool it happens to all the little guys , I meen young guys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Clarisa

dam one minute shitttttt brother u need some help .Hey but its cool it happens to all the little guys , I meen young guys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ha ha ha ha ha awwwww ha ha ha ha ha ha another one-minute man defending another one-minute man ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how cute

Guest Clarisa

LOL.....que graciosa....hey one minute of my time is one minute of my time.

Gracias, but if that "hey one minute of my time is one minute of my time. " makes you sleep better at night then more power to you ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ;D :P

Guest julio305

CLARISA ur fuking halarious you should quit ur day job to be a comedian...................................................................... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(\

someone wishes they can get a one minute man.

Guest LeVeL

CLARISA ur fuking halarious you should quit ur day job to be a comedian...................................................................... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(\

Oye balsero.......deja la Jeva en paz brode......

Clarisa is a trip and a close friend.

So again a minute is a minute it put me to sleep...lol...you should try it yourself.... :P

Guest coach

I think some people are missing the point. If you can get your fucking done quicker, then that leaves you more time to go out and party. Or sleep, if that is your thing. Plus, it saves on the mattress springs. Less chance of a muscle pull. So many benefits to being speedy.

Guest julio305

OYE concorte ,te me calmas ok, eso fue un chiste y ella lo sabe , so para de aserte el papi chulo , y relax :D :D :D :D

Guest Clarisa

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Holy F**KING SH*T ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I can't stop laughing ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If I want a one-minute man I'll go to Pleasure Emporium and buy one at least it won't fall asleep on me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guest LeVeL

I think some people are missing the point. If you can get your fucking done quicker, then that leaves you more time to go out and party. Or sleep, if that is your thing. Plus, it saves on the mattress springs. Less chance of a muscle pull. So many benefits to being speedy.

Exactly...Coach...I needed a fellow One Minute Man to explain to these hooligans.

Plus...you dont get no marking in your bed... ;)

Plus...this means you wont have to wash your sheets everytime you do your thang.

Plus you have time to do other thing..to pleasure her...lol

Guest DrFired

OYE concorte ,te me calmas ok, eso fue un chiste y ella lo sabe , so para de aserte el papi chulo , y relax :D :D :D :D

what are you doing bro?? que no tengo nada que acer?