Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Own Miami Rental property?

CrzyC1414779017

Guest rollyp66

So, I know this girl, that may or may not be looking to move to the Miami area in the distant or not-so-distant future. Do any of you goofballs own any rental property? She would be working in the Grove (if she moves).

One of my friend's has a room for rent in his house in WEST Kendall... Also I have another friend who might have a 1 bedroom apt open in the near future.... Tell your friend to call me ;)

Guest r3nz0
So, I know this girl, that may or may not be looking to move to the Miami area in the distant or not-so-distant future.

That line gave me a headache.

Guest DrFired

i know people who who own rental properties...but i do not know if they have any vacancy and it's less that 5 min from the grove.....would you like me to find out?

Guest ramon

So, I know this girl, that may or may not be looking to move to the Miami area in the distant or not-so-distant future. Do any of you goofballs own any rental property? She would be working in the Grove (if she moves).

i think there's a few open where i live ..

its about 5-10 mins from the grove.

Guest mp3some

Hey C!

Listen, Tell your friend you know someone (me) who knows someone that can find her whatever she needs wherever she needs it, for however long she wants it, and will even show her different options before she makes a desicion... be it grove, gables, whatever... ;)

(I can fwd u the contact info to pass on to her, tho...) lol

.- 8)

WoW! Thanks guys! I didnt think I would get this much of a response. RollyP, DrFired, Spyerchic, Rcrespo...thanks for your help and please let me know what you find. Mp3some...THANK YOU, please me PM the info and I will get it to "her". Again, this is all pretty much up in the air and she is letting the powers that be do their thing and see where she ends up.

Guest ddg

a PBC traitor among us? :o

There is nothing for sure yet, so lets back off with the name calling for now. ;)

carisa...you will always be a palm beach crypie.... :P

Guest coach

Not to be contrary, but all we ever had with property management companies was bad experiences. We looked hard for just the right place, and we had to go direct to the apartment owners to get a straight deal.

Guest barstar diana

they are building these new townhouses behind m cycle gym in south miami 62st and us-1 and it would be cheaper than the grove...u can take the metro there--or drive...and they would be brand spanking new...i dont know the details you would need to check at miami-dade.gov recs to see the developer...but its a start

Sounds like someone might get a promotion that moves them south... Or I could be wrong. ;)

ding, ding, ding... we have a winner.

Actually I will be moving to a different position soon but not sure if that will keep me in Boca or down to Miami. I am (for once) willing to not make a verbal decision and see where the hand of God takes me.

Right now, I am just gathering my resources so that if the move to Miami does happen I can be prepared.