Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"California here we come, right back where we started from"

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

Obviously I'm a tv geek, but the writing on this show is very well done...

i agree. and i like that they focus on the kids and adult plots equally.

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok whose been watching the O.C.?

wtf? tate donovan is leaving the show i guess.

So far the last 3 characters to leave the show have been the ones I liked the most. First Anna, then Kirsten's sister now Jimmy...Hey did you know that Ryan's new love intrest was on the first season of Alias???

So far the last 3 characters to leave the show have been the ones I liked the most. First Anna, then Kirsten's sister now Jimmy...Hey did you know that Ryan's new love intrest was on the first season of Alias???

You liked them the most? Really? I mean they were great secondary characters but Seth/Summer Kiersten/Sandy take the take in my books...

BTW - Marissa goes lezbo with the rocker chick...? How hot?

Guest swirlundergrounder

You liked them the most? Really? I mean they were great secondary characters but Seth/Summer Kiersten/Sandy take the take in my books...

I heard about that. Did it happen on tonites episode? I only watched the first 45 minutes of it....

Guest JMT

i watched alias the first season, didnt pick up on that. who was she?

btw, the lesbo action hasnt happened yet.

im really looking forward to her going off the deep end. i love the teen crisis dramatics.

I just want to see some hot girl-on-girl action. If Summer was in that mix I'd be in heaven.

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

i watched alias the first season, didnt pick up on that. who was she?

btw, the lesbo action hasnt happened yet.

Remeber when Will Tippon (Sydney's reporter friend) was just starting to hunt for info regarding SD-6? Will went to a jail to talk to someone in jail and the person who was wrongfully put in jail had a daughter that he was concerned about. That daughter is the same girl who is now Ryan's love intrest on the O.C (I think her name is Lindsey?)

• 2 months later...
Guest web_norah

OC is so retarded.

i never watch it but just the plot alone and the fact that they are a bad copy of 90210 is enough to keep me away

Guest JMT

OC is so retarded.

i never watch it but just the plot alone and the fact that they are a bad copy of 90210 is enough to keep me away

super

Guest web_norah

i think you guys are funny trying to look cool EVEN THOUGH you are OC fans....do you also listen to Lindsay Lohan and Britney? they qualify in the OC category for cheese

Guest lyrik

i think you guys are funny trying to look cool EVEN THOUGH you are OC fans....do you also listen to Lindsay Lohan and Britney? they qualify in the OC category for cheese

Actually the show breaks a lot of new bands and EDM acts.

ok, who watched last night... Terry? Tim?

they cant let Alex leave, she is too hot. >:(

She is real hot, you're right. That plot line was doomed for a short-run though – I saw that a mile away. It’s actually a smart move, IMO, I like it how they have new hot girls every once and a while (Anna, Lindsay, Theresa, Hayley, etc), although Alex is the CLEAR winner in that category. Seth’s best line last night btw (when talking about Marissa and Alex) – “I don’t see the chemistry there, maybe we should ask them to kiss for us once, real slow-like…â€

I wouldn’t be surprised if the SoBe filming had something to do with the show “The Valley†they always talk about (basically “The OC†of the OC).

As for you Norah…you’ve made your point, you hate the show (not sure how many you’ve watched though). It’s similar to the 90210 format, you’re right, because that high school genre works very well…but they’ve improved OC – the writing is 100x better, the cast is way hotter (including making the parents a desirable character and plot addition), and they are way richer… But again, I could see why people don’t like it…it’s not an educational show – if you’re looking to watch this a learn or gain some kind of deeper understanding about the universe, you should probably switch back to PBS…this one is pure entertainment.

The Hot List:

-Summer

-Alex

-Kiersten

-Hayley

-Anna

-Lindsay

-Julie Cooper

-Theresa

-Marissa (still think she looks like E.T.)

;)

I went to a Britney show 3 years ago at MSG with some girlfriends. Very humorous experience.

And yes, I am (and look) cool for being a fan of The O.C.

Guest web_norah

It’s similar to the 90210 format, you’re right, because that high school genre works very well…but they’ve improved OC – the writing is 100x better, the cast is way hotter (including making the parents a desirable character and plot addition), and they are way richer… But again, I could see why people don’t like it…it’s not an educational show – if you’re looking to watch this a learn or gain some kind of deeper understanding about the universe, you should probably switch back to PBS…this one is pure entertainment.

watch a real show and then come talk to me. aight?

that's your perception and mine is another....my life doesnt revolve on some TV teenage drama ......because the writing is "better" and the cast is "hot".

It’s similar to the 90210 format, you’re right, because that high school genre works very well…but they’ve improved OC – the writing is 100x better, the cast is way hotter (including making the parents a desirable character and plot addition), and they are way richer… But again, I could see why people don’t like it…it’s not an educational show – if you’re looking to watch this a learn or gain some kind of deeper understanding about the universe, you should probably switch back to PBS…this one is pure entertainment.

watch a real show and then come talk to me. aight?

that's your perception and mine is another....my life doesnt revolve on some TV teenage drama ......because the writing is "better" and the cast is "hot".

What's a "real" show?

My life doesn't revolve around a TV show whatsoever...it's entertainment for me...which, coincidentally, is also a topic I love discussing with friends (amongst other topics as well).

BTW - have you watched the show before? It sounds like you may have been a big fan of bev hills.

Guest JMT

the writing is light years better than 90210. its clever, humorous and has a more adult edge that 90210 didnt. they focus half the show on the adults. and yes the cast is all good looking.

who cares what norah thinks. if she actually liked the show that would mean i would have to stop.

(i know of a few former die hard 90210 fans who have trouble accepting OC superiority...lol)

Guest JMT

She is real hot, you're right. That plot line was doomed for a short-run though – I saw that a mile away. It’s actually a smart move, IMO, I like it how they have new hot girls every once and a while (Anna, Lindsay, Theresa, Hayley, etc), although Alex is the CLEAR winner in that category. Seth’s best line last night btw (when talking about Marissa and Alex) – “I don’t see the chemistry there, maybe we should ask them to kiss for us once, real slow-like…â€

I wouldn’t be surprised if the SoBe filming had something to do with the show “The Valley†they always talk about (basically “The OC†of the OC).

yes, that romance was only filler until something else happened. they should drag out the ryan-marissa reunion a little longer.

im hoping ryan will be next to go off the deep end, get drunk, start more fights, be mean to people, etc.

im guessing the SOBE connection is that they will go to florida to visit the grandmother or something. i think they said she lived in florida.

Guest lyrik

yes, that romance was only filler until something else happened. they should drag out the ryan-marissa reunion a little longer.

im hoping ryan will be next to go off the deep end, get drunk, start more fights, be mean to people, etc.

im guessing the SOBE connection is that they will go to florida to visit the grandmother or something. i think they said she lived in florida.

Or Spring Break