Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

Guest julio305

Guest julio305

Well ive heard from numerous frineds that this show was good.Especially Ramon who kept on telling me that it was so good it should be on HBO......OMG the show rocks .Its packed with hot chicks , starting with the housewives all the way to the nanys..If you guys have not seen it u should ...................

I wish I had a nany like that !!

:o

Guest vegasguy25

Actually, it is a fairly decent show. And funny you should mention HBO. I also wish it was on that channel, but HBO is one of the networks that turned it down before it found a home on ABC. The women on that show are beautiful.

Guest ramon

Actually, it is a fairly decent show. And funny you should mention HBO. I also wish it was on that channel, but HBO is one of the networks that turned it down before it found a home on ABC. The women on that show are beautiful.

yeah a true shame HBO didn't pick it up.

Guest web_norah

yep yep best show on tv hands down. <3 eva :-*

uhm no

Sex in the City was the best TV show ever

no holds barred, profanity and the works.... and best dressed women ever

desperate housewives need Carson from Queer Eye to assist them with their clothes, they look too JC Penney for me....and the musclehead in there looks like a guido from the SF days...tanned and droided out.

Guest LeVeL

I have never watched this show and dont care to watch it either. Just another excuse for women to be shown how they really are in the real world.

Guest ramon

uhm no

desperate housewives need Carson from Queer Eye to assist them with their clothes, they look too JC Penney for me....and the musclehead in there looks like a guido from the SF days...tanned and droided out.

i said best show on tv right now ... this and alias are pretty much the only shows im watching atm.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have never watched this show and dont care to watch it either. Just another excuse for women to be shown how they really are in the real world.

Not treally. This show is borderline silly but somehow they make it work..

Guest swirlundergrounder

uhm no

i said best show on tv right now ... this and alias are pretty much the only shows im watching atm.

No way the best shows on TV right now are Alias and Lost!!!