Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you POD!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

So,I was just looking at the pictures on another site (you know the one where he puts up ALL pics that he taken that night) and all I can think is THANK GOD FOR POD!!!!!

The people in the pics from the Sundance Party at Amika all look so busted its amazing that they got home alive that night. I mean really, almost every single person looks like they are strung out on something. The only decent pic I found was of Biz and his girl. At least when Pod takes pics of busted people he does it so they look halfway decent.

So...

THANK YOU POD for editing your pics and bringing some class to the pics you take of the nightlife scene.

Guest Cosmigonon

So,I was just looking at the pictures on another site (you know the one where he puts up ALL pics that he taken that night) and all I can think is THANK GOD FOR POD!!!!!

The people in the pics from the Sundance Party at Amika all look so busted its amazing that they got home alive that night. I mean really, almost every single person looks like they are strung out on something. The only decent pic I found was of Biz and his girl. At least when Pod takes pics of busted people he does it so they look halfway decent.

So...

THANK YOU POD for editing your pics and bringing some class to the pics you take of the nightlife scene.

What other site?

Guest nickjunkie

So...

What other site?

All of em

Guest Cosmigonon

OK, you meant, the site where ITS photographer puts all of the pics. Now I get you. They way you wrote it, it read as if POD had another site where he posted all fo his pics. ;)

Guest pod

That is what she meant. Due to our extensive editorial process, we at cooljunkie dot com emphasize quality over quantity in both the visual and written aspects of the site.

Hey this commercial-talk is fun.

Actually sometimes some people come up to me and say "Hey, you only put up 20 images from that event, or you showed up and didn't put any up at all!"

Guest tres-b

Actually sometimes some people come up to me and say "Hey, you only put up 20 images from that event, or you showed up and didn't put any up at all!"

Next time, look them in the eye and say "You're welcome."

Guest nickjunkie

Put together any of these words at random and you'll stumble across a Miami nightlife website:

Miami | night | club | parties | vip | 2 | living | out | hoppers | .com

8)

Guest mikepayne

Put together any of these words at random and you'll stumble across a Miami nightlife website:

Miami | night | club | parties | vip | 2 | living | out | hoppers | .com

8)

I'm registering miaminightclubpartiesvip2livingouthoppers.com right now. Get ready for your new competition, boys! :P

Guest klit

Off topic but nice photos of the pangaea lounge room. Any cj events in the works up there??

Btw what site r u guys talking about on this thread?

Guest pod

Well we are plugging the Ivano Bellini set tomorrow at Gryphon...I might go up if I can finagle a ride. I haven't been since the opening, but I like Gryphon. They lifted my parole so I'm free to leave the county now.

Guest klit

Well we are plugging the Ivano Bellini set tomorrow at Gryphon...I might go up if I can finagle a ride. I haven't been since the opening, but I like Gryphon. They lifted my parole so I'm free to leave the county now.

Yeah both places are really nice. I liked the pangaea room better but both are great. From what I hear they got a couple great events lined up for the upcoming months. No gallery for the gryphon pod?

Guest pod

Umm I think you got your rooms mixed up. Pangaea is the rustic-looking one, and Gryphon is the tech-looking one with all the plants...where I shot the bulk of the images that night...you saw me from afar in Gryphon.

Guest klit

Nah im talking about the club photos not the opening night photos which looked really good 2. When u click on pangaea there are pictures available but gryphon no pictures available on the site.