Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sharam or Dubfire??

Guest dino

Guest dino

I have heard that when the guys of Deep Dish do their own gigs that one is clearly better than the other. Is this true? And if so, which is clearly better?

I have a chance to see Dubfire with Dean Coleman next month and was currious if he was the "better" one.

Guest rollyp66

I have heard that when the guys of Deep Dish do their own gigs that one is clearly better than the other. Is this true? And if so, which is clearly better?

I have a chance to see Dubfire with Dean Coleman next month and was currious if he was the "better" one.

Nah Sharam is te better one

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sounds like you can't go wrong.

Oh no..You can go wrong on this one......But I guess it depends on what you like to listen to and how you want to listen to it.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

I prefer Sharam, and the energy that he brings when he spins.

I like the darker side of Dubfire. Especially the set that he played at Space after Steve Lawler (was it Lawler or Danny Howells? I was so gone that morning) a couple of years ago....

Guest rollyp66

Well Dub-Fire put me to sleep @ Space the last time they were here. I was on the balcony looking @ the dance floor...and almost no one was dancing with exception of maybe 20-30 people. In my book that is a sign you aren't doing your job

Guest ecpolo521

I must say I do love Ali. But Sharam gets into these dirty rock edged sets where he has you climbing the walls. Makes you feel so grimy. Love it! :-*

Well put Aurelia. Can't wait to see them tonite @ Crobar-NYC. :)

Guest rollyp66

Sharam or Dubfire DJing?

NONE

production is a different story

I'm actually going to have to agree with you!! even though If forced 2 I'd rather listen to Sharam