Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Official' American Idol Season 4 thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Anwar and Nadia in the bottom 3 again. If Anwar doesn't hit it next week, he may be the next to go....I'm surprised that Scott Savol wasn't in the bottom 3 this past week...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Looks like Scott and Anthony are in trouble this week. I voted for 2 people this week.

Anthony got my sympathy vote because I'd rather see him back than Scott Savol next week. I voted for Nikko like I usually do and I voted for Constantine because I liked his performances the past 2 weeks... The girls had a good show all around and Anwar made a good come back. Bo Bice's choice was really weird. A little weird for me as Randy would say....

Guest lulamishka

Damn, I missed it again this week. Did Nadia step it up? I know she wasn't so great in the last two weeks, I believe...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Damn, I missed it again this week. Did Nadia step it up? I know she wasn't so great in the last two weeks, I believe...

Nadia closed the show and it was her best performance thus far IMO

Guest lulamishka

Damn... What was the theme for the night and what did she sing??

Guest swirlundergrounder

The theme was musicals from movies. Not the best category but the most challanging thus far

Guest lulamishka

The theme was musicals from movies. Not the best category but the most challanging thus far

Do you remember what Nadia sang?? Sorry for so many questions!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

No...I can't remember. I'll look on my tivo recording and tell you later...or you can wait until tommorows review of the show. She did good though...

Guest swirlundergrounder

She sang 'As Long As He Needs Me' from 'Oliver'....

Guest lulamishka

She sang 'As Long As He Needs Me' from 'Oliver'....

Thanks! ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

THEY SENT NIKKO HOME... WTF AMERICA???????

Scott was horrible last night....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Damn...I liked Nikko, he had flavour...The Blonde Clay Aiken has to go. How could they keep him? He sings horrible.

I was so pissed that Nikko was voted off. How can you say that Scott is better than Anthony?

Guest swirlundergrounder

my favorites this week constantine. he was incredible

bo sucked this week.

my second favortie carrie underwood

vonzell was great too

I agree with your choices. Constantine really surprised me so I voted for him for the first time ever...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest swirlundergrounder

DUDE WTF Happened tonight? They send Constantine home over Scott Savol? This contest sucks!!! Scott has no were near the talent that Anwar or Constantine has!! ust go's to show that there are more tasteless idots in America then there are musically educated folks with good taste...Oh yeah that's probably the same reason President Bush won the election. But that's another thread!!!

If they don't send Scott home next week, I'm boycotting the show!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

just read the results i hate watchin the boot off show

what a crock of shit people are jackasses.

vonzell is the easy winner now

Yeah but Vonzell was in the bottom 3 Bling! Scott wasn't even in the bottom 3 he was in the top 3 with Bo and Carrie!!!

Guest lulamishka

Whoa. Now I didn't think Constantine did that great of a job, but I definitely thought Scott was the one going home this week...

That IS a crock of shit.

But off the top of my head I think Constantine, Scott, AND Anthony have to go. At least its one down...

Guest lulamishka

But off the top of my head I think Constantine, Scott, AND Anthony have to go. At least its one down...

Woohoo, I'm quoting myself!

So, other than Vonzell and Carrie, who's left? Aside from the ones I mentioned above...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Woohoo, I'm quoting myself!

So, other than Vonzell and Carrie, who's left? Aside from the ones I mentioned above...

You didn't mention Bo....

I think at this point Carrie is going to win it.... All around Carrie is the most likeable and it's to bad that the most likeable people are going to win... not necessarlilt the most talented. Not to say that Carrie isn't talented

Guest kcariaga

Scott is for sure going home next week!!!! Constantine wasn' t that great, but Scott should have gone home before him. I still want Bo to win. He has been my pick from the start!