Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Official' American Idol Season 4 thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Seb

Scott is for sure going home next week!!!! Constantine wasn' t that great, but Scott should have gone home before him. I still want Bo to win. He has been my pick from the start!

he's so dreamy :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Scott is for sure going home next week!!!! Constantine wasn' t that great, but Scott should have gone home before him. I still want Bo to win. He has been my pick from the start!

Ah...I sense some jealousy in the household.....lol

Guest Seb

Ah...I sense some jealousy in the household.....lol

no I'm actually rooting for him as well. I think he's a great performer and I like his attitude. He seems much more mature than his competitors. I don't know if he's right for an American Idol but I think he has the potential to be a great artist.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Will all the fat people of America PLEASE stop voting for Scott!!!! >:( >:( >:(

That's what I keep saying!!! Scott Savol said it right during his pre-performance interview.. He said qoute "You can walk down the streets of Clevland and see a million of me walking around"...

People are going to vote for who they like the best maybe not talent wise but on how much they can relate to the person. And the ratio of Americans can probably relate to Scott more so than Constantine or Anwar.... and some other singer who have way more talent than Scott..Scott is getting a lot of sympathy votes at this point from that block of people!!!

Guest lulamishka

Will all the fat people of America PLEASE stop voting for Scott!!!! >:( >:( >:(

:o :o LMAO Carisa~! I wasn't expecting that! Oh man... :D

Guest Seb

and wtf having anthony and vonzell in bottom 3 also did they just want to pick the best singers to piss us off....

vonzell should win hands down

Anthony needs to go too. He can sing but his performance and song choices are lame. The guy needs to be singing show tunes and be on Broadway not this show.

Guest swirlundergrounder

and wtf having anthony and vonzell in bottom 3 also did they just want to pick the best singers to piss us off....

vonzell should win hands down

Anthony needs to go too. He can sing but his performance and song choices are lame. The guy needs to be singing show tunes and be on Broadway not this show.

no way. I love Anthony's song choices and I've been voting for him every week. He's not even supposed to have a voice be-cuz of a surgey he had to his throat when he was little. Hench the hole in his throat. It's a miracle that he beat the odds and can even sing as well as he does. I know he's not the best singer in the group but I'm rooting for him otherwise...

I think Carrie is going to win the whole thing. I think Bo is great and he'll go far win or lose.

Guest slamminshaun

So it looks like Paula Abdul might be the next one getting kicked off Idol. ABC's going to air audio proof she personally coached one of the contestants and had a "relationship" with the same contestant....hmmm....more reason to watch the show if you ask me. ABC is playing with fire.

Guest JMT

Even though ABC has been warned by Abdul powerattorney Marty Singer that the network faces legal action if it proceeds with Wednesday night's PRIMETIME LIVE expose -- ABC lawyers are convinced the bombshell audio evidence and video material to be presented in the special will pass any legal challenge.

Late night phone calls and answering machine messages are said to tie Abdul, 42, to an inappropriate relationship with a 22 year-old contestant, sources tell DRUDGE.

ABC is preparing to play the audio, along with on-camera interviews given by former contestants who did not receive the same personal "coaching."

"I am quite surprised and disappointed ABC is devoting an hour of its prime time programming to air tabloid trash," a top FOX executive said from Los Angeles.

FOX owner Rupert Murdoch has informed executives that it appears ABC is attempting to maliciously "destroy" the nation's most-watched series as it heads into the final weeks.

Developing...

(Drudge Report)

Guest lulamishka

Even though ABC has been warned by Abdul powerattorney Marty Singer that the network faces legal action if it proceeds with Wednesday night's PRIMETIME LIVE expose -- ABC lawyers are convinced the bombshell audio evidence and video material to be presented in the special will pass any legal challenge.

Late night phone calls and answering machine messages are said to tie Abdul, 42, to an inappropriate relationship with a 22 year-old contestant, sources tell DRUDGE.

ABC is preparing to play the audio, along with on-camera interviews given by former contestants who did not receive the same personal "coaching."

"I am quite surprised and disappointed ABC is devoting an hour of its prime time programming to air tabloid trash," a top FOX executive said from Los Angeles.

FOX owner Rupert Murdoch has informed executives that it appears ABC is attempting to maliciously "destroy" the nation's most-watched series as it heads into the final weeks.

Developing...

(Drudge Report)

Damn, I hope this doesn't cut into my Lost & Alias timeslots!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

scott is finally gone......... thank god the country has finally opened up their ears..... the bleeding ears can stop....... ;D

I know. Now the final four is all legit!!!

Guest Seb

scott is finally gone......... thank god the country has finally opened up their ears..... the bleeding ears can stop....... ;D

now we just need to get rid of Federov and were good ;)

Guest lulamishka

I agree.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I agree.

No way..Vonzell might be the next to go not saying that she's not a great singer but she's been in the bottom group a couple of times throughout the finals. I think we might be surprised next week.

How about Scott though? Thinking that he was safe going over and sitting on the couch? When Seacrest told him to go sit down, Scott was pumping his fist in the air and saying..Yeeeeeah!!! What a fool!!! LOL

Guest Seb

I agree.

No way..Vonzell might be the next to go not saying that she's not a great singer but she's been in the bottom group a couple of times throughout the finals. I think we might be surprised next week.

How about Scott though? Thinking that he was safe going over and sitting on the couch? When Seacrest told him to go sit down, Scott was pumping his fist in the air and saying..Yeeeeeah!!! What a fool!!! LOL

ya that shit was funny. He's like pointing to the sky and Federov is like dude I'm on the couch too, were both fucked. That was just too obvious, I can't believe that bone head thought he was safe. ::)

Guest The_Man

Well fat boy is an idiot. I knew him and Federov were the bottom two, especially when Bo stayed on the stage with Vonzell. I think Federov is the next to go then probably Vonzell (who I'm rooting for now). Think it'll come down to Carrie and Bo with Bo taking it all.