Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Inaguration News

Guest web_norah

Guest JMT
and one more thing, wtf does Soros have to do with this? he exemplifies philantrophy -since 1979 he's donated funds to help black students attend University of Cape Town in apartheid South Africa..........what has the Bush family done?

explain that.

and how much did he blow on moveon.org? where is the hero now when he is needed for all those "charitable organizations"? he has BILLIONS, he can afford to spare a few bucks.

Guest web_norah
and one more thing, wtf does Soros have to do with this? he exemplifies philantrophy -since 1979 he's donated funds to help black students attend University of Cape Town in apartheid South Africa..........what has the Bush family done?

explain that.

and how much did he blow on moveon.org? where is the hero now when he is needed for all those "charitable organizations"? he has BILLIONS, he can afford to spare a few bucks.

you sound like dork Saleen now, spinning the wheel..........explain to me again what has the Bush family donated all these yrs?

surely not the money Soros has dished out and dont tell me they dont have the "it"

Soros hasnt got a political agenda and the money he's donated actually went to good causes like Apartheid. i imagine people like you dont think that is worthy enough....

Guest JMT

explain that.

you sound like dork Saleen now, spinning the wheel..........explain to me again what has the Bush family donated all these yrs?

surely not the money Soros has dished out and dont tell me they dont have the "it"

Soros hasnt got a political agenda and the money he's donated actually went to good causes like Apartheid. i imagine people like you dont think that is worthy enough....

who the f knows? look it up. one thing i do know is that GW's net worth is less than 1/100th of soros'.

soros doesnt have a political agenda?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! really, thanks for the laugh so early in the morning.

Guest Seb

Ladies and gentleman' date=' I decided to investigate this further. I noticed that Clinton spent $33 million on his inauguration back in 1993. Well, your fellow Cool Junkie took the privelege of adjusting $33 million for inflation to the year 2005. The result is:

$44,583,000 in 2005 dollars!!

compared to Bush's $40 million in 2005 dollars.

Does anyone think the mainstream press will pick up on this? I doubt it. It proves, that despite a "shaky economy" in 1991 (or at least that's what Clinton said to get elected), he spent more on his inauguration then Dubya has if you adjust the dollars for inflation. Anyone who cares to dispute this can do a Google search for an "inflation calculator" and do the math yourself.

Did you use this equation: PV = FV * (1+i)^-n

Guest slamminshaun

Haha...no, didn't use the present value formula. I found an inflation calculator on the Net that did the calcluation for me. Everyone's riding Bush's ass about him being the "biggest spender", when the truth is Clinton spent more when you adjust the dollars for inflation. Amazing.

Guest web_norah

ps for you patriots...here is a little food for thought

During the depression FDR cancelled the inagural ball because he felt how can he celebrate during a time when the country was in depression....makes sense. he was a sensible man.

Lincoln went on with his inaguration but gave money to the families of dead civil war soldiers

Bush doesnt give a *** - tis all exemplified as he swings his golf club on MMoores clip....thats classic Bush stupidity.

oh well. the cattle re-elected him

I thought the one message that came out over and over again during the inauguration stuff was a feeling and spirit of bi-partisanship, with all sides coming together to show that even though there was a winner and loser, both sides will celebrate democracy.

I think it's a big win for the world to see that working.

oh yeah, and...

TI...

ES...

TO!!!

;D