Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT vs Backstreet boys

mane

For any BT fans

I Just recently heard BT specificly say that he turned down a Backstreet boys remix. LOL

I am glad there are still people out there who are still in love with music and not money. Word

Peace Mane

Good man BT!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

I have been a huge BT fan since 1995 when I first heard BT jacobs ladder rmx of Billie Ray Martins " Running around Town" and to this day I consider this to be my favoirte song in the world. I always had respect for him especially after his last album "Movements in still life", even though I bought it and returned it imediately , I admired his passion for music, then to here that he turned down the Backstreet boys remix

I was like good man. but now I hear that he is doing this Nsync shit, I have to think about it some more. Hey you never know maybe he will take some cheese and make it into something beautifull. Kind of contradicts my first post but this song better be amazing.

peace Mane

have done some research and the following was taken from www.bt-network.org

"BT has done it. This is no April Fools. The greatest fear of many and the fabulous dream of others. BT was approached by Justin from NSYNC to produce a track for their upcoming album. After aesthetic debate and a brewing friendship with the curly-headed heartthrob, BT produced the title track off the CD, For Real, built around breaks and production in the same vein as Hip Hop Phenomenon. Expect another MONSTER hit from the boy band and opening limitless doors for Brian, catapulting him into the limelight as one of the world's best producers. He already is of course, this will simply solidify his talent and make him far ore recognizable"

Peace Mane

Originally posted by madcrisco:

cwm25.gif

ummmmmmmmmm

come on...he's like god in europe!

ok...i live in the united states and you still didnt answer my question

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by msoprano13:

whose bt

good one

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by mane:

have done some research and the following was taken from <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bt-network.org" TARGET=_blank>www.bt-network.org</A>

"BT has done it. This is no April Fools. The greatest fear of many and the fabulous dream of others. BT was approached by Justin from NSYNC to produce a track for their upcoming album. After aesthetic debate and a brewing friendship with the curly-headed heartthrob, BT produced the title track off the CD, For Real, built around breaks and production in the same vein as Hip Hop Phenomenon. Expect another MONSTER hit from the boy band and opening limitless doors for Brian, catapulting him into the limelight as one of the world's best producers. He already is of course, this will simply solidify his talent and make him far ore recognizable"

Peace Mane

yes he is one of the best producer's in the face of the planet and I thank god he turned down Backstreet, I praise him for that.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.