Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex....

Guest rollyp66

Ralph Falcon rocks. I'll be there regardless of the Wet sponsorship. ;)

hot chicks in a water tank rocks. I'll be there regardless of Ralph Falcon. ;)

Guest LdySphynx

Wet Platinum is the best! ;D 8)

I second that motion, it keeps [glow=red,2,300]going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going andgoing and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going[/glow].....you get the picture :P!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

I second that motion, it keeps [glow=red,2,300]going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going andgoing and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going[/glow].....you get the picture :P!!!!

I don't understand... ???

Guest rollyp66

All I gotta say is Ralph is tearing down the walls right now! I'm @ crobar right now bitches....this place is going off!

All I gotta say is Ralph is tearing down the walls right now! I'm @ crobar right now bitches....this place is going off!

ralph always brings the "FUCKIN ENERGY " !!

Guest mp3some

LOL Dude, ur too much!! haha

U get the "Board Addict Award" hands down! lol

I can see it now.. the next generation of Bling's party reviews... posting LIVE in front of the booth lol "OMG Im die-ing" hahaha

Guest durrtylexx

Falcon fucking rocked on Saturday..When he dropped Super California, the place went ape shit..I was happy he dropped it, I haven't heard it in quality sound system in awhile..Good fucking time..

Guest Cosmigonon

I gotta agree. Falcón fucking rocked that place. Hot dancers, good music. Good hanging out with Alex, Satan and Rollyp. Nothin but good times... 8)

Guest LdySphynx

I gotta agree. Falcón fucking rocked that place. Hot dancers, good music. Good hanging out with Alex, Satan and Rollyp. Nothin but good times... 8)

So did you find out why it keeps going ::):P!!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

I prefer Eros, but Wet Platinum is good too.

Guest Justin Johnson

Fuck! I got too wasted at Matt-e Love's wife's B-day party...

Too much Grey Goose and sushi. LMAO