Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The worst Fri nite ever

Guest Devilicious

Guest Electric Eel

Very odd. I kinda got the grand tour of Dade County this evening in terms of the party scene. Mandarin isn't known for it's "accesible" parties though. Liz, I've never met you, but I'm gonna tell you one thing: you need new friends. They seem to lead you astray. Well, new clubbing friends anyhow. Keep your current friends if you want. I'm out and about and

easily spotted...

Step One: Pawn Shop for Revolver. I was there early so it was quite 80s. Cheap drinks abounded and Alan T at the door....next!

Quirky venue for sure. Not click-beep-boom quirky (sorry Ramon...) but quirky as in "hey look at that, let's have a shot"...

Step Two: La Covacha...yes La Covacha. This guy I knew was doing a house set on the side, and a noted local house legend was badgering me to go, so I showed up. Great music, and owner Aurelio Rodriguez, and DJ Alejandro Lazardi were gracious hosts (check out Alejandro opening for Cedric on Thursdays at Amika, and playing house on the terrace from 1 AM or so at Space...), and we indulged in the Polar and Corona.

La Covacha is a great time. Check it out.

Step Three: Amika...Shawn had it down pat. Space bartender was having a part of her birthday party there. If you see her tomorrow, buy her a shot or ten...tall blonde in the main room.

Hey Pod, you took so many pics on Friday, I know any of the ones i'm in are probably horrible but no pics from Amika? Don't mean to bother if you are still working on them but usually you have them up by Monday, just curious

Guest Cosmigonon

OMG! That is hilarious...Thank you For the laugh!

Yeah mY Friday sucked too Liz...I got stuck in Las Olas...horrible place to be stuck...No VooDoo Lounge for Kelly!

No thanks

I agree. Las Olas is horrible IMO. Except for Karma Lounge, there's nothing there...