Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amika classics night and Space with OG

V. Barbarino

First off, I would like to thank Biz and Roland for their hospitality. Big thanks to you guys, I just hope one day I can repays you's someone... Classics night for me was great, for the Miami folks, well they didn't "get it'.... I loved every min of the muisce, but Miami is typical miami is just clueless. I think overrall it was great for some and ok for others. The girls clearly liked it better. However I give all you guys props for having the balls to try something new...

Just go to bed knowing this, the first super bowl was a lame event... It bombed big time. But we all know what followed...

GOD DAMM, THERE WAS HOT ASS IN THERE!!!!!!!! MY GOD!!!!

Biz, roland, shawn, for having the balls to do it, I respect you more than ever...

Overrall I thought it was great, but the crowd was ifey on it. (how do you spell if ey?, lol)

On to space, thanks to the big orange cone for the hook up,k you know who you are. And nice meeting kirk. Mr Glen Frisca!!!!!! Kirk thats old school!!!!!!!!!!! I give you mad props..

Though some history was made at space, see space tonight discoverd how to cure insomina.. A little og and you go right to bed. Man og is such a waste of talent. At first he mixed a vox and some revolution, after tha it was snoooze fest... OG needs to wander onto the dance floor to truely see how sleepy the crowd was...

I wish i have magic pill to get og to come out of his shell. One day og wiill "get it" and when that happens no doubt he'll be one of the top cats in the world. But until then, cedric is the man...

New sound boxes in the main room and new patio stage looked great!!!!

Guest web_norah

i like how Saleens reviews never skip a chance to dump on someone, namely Oscar G, Miami or something along those lines, it isnt ever constructive.

you're the snooze fest, seriously.

and now on to, how Erick Morillo is the man, right?

Guest ramon

personally had a great time at space .. oscar was working it .. even surprised me with his opening record .. sounded insane on there .. the bass was resonating and those stabs were out of control .. heard a few murk remixes/productions and even gypsy woman (maybe a preview of next week) .. looking forward to that .. thanks to eddy to taking care of us. :)

i hope is space is ready for the troop thats comin' next week for classic oscarg.

i like how Saleens reviews never skip a chance to dump on someone, namely Oscar G, Miami or something along those lines, it isnt ever constructive.

he said that oscar has the potential to be one of the top jocks around, i think there's constructive criticism there.

Guest mp3some

you're the snooze fest, seriously.

and now on to, how Erick Morillo is the man, right?

i agree... :P

Guest Seb

First off, I would like to thank Biz and Roland for their hospitality. Big thanks to you guys, I just hope one day I can repays you's someone... Classics night for me was great, for the Miami folks, well they didn't "get it'.... I loved every min of the muisce, but Miami is typical miami is just clueless. I think overrall it was great for some and ok for others. The girls clearly liked it better. However I give all you guys props for having the balls to try something new...

Just go to bed knowing this, the first super bowl was a lame event... It bombed big time. But we all know what followed...

Biz, roland, shawn, for having the balls to do it, I respect you more than ever...

Overrall I thought it was great, but the crowd was ifey on it. (how do you spell if ey?, lol)

On to space, thanks to the big orange cone for the hook up,k you know who you are. And nice meeting kirk. Mr Glen Frisca!!!!!! Kirk thats old school!!!!!!!!!!! I give you mad props..

Though some history was made at space, see space tonight discoverd how to cure insomina.. A little og and you go right to bed. Man og is such a waste of talent. At first he mixed a vox and some revolution, after tha it was snoooze fest... OG needs to wander onto the dance floor to truely see how sleepy the crowd was...

I wish i have magic pill to get og to come out of his shell. One day og wiill "get it" and when that happens no doubt he'll be one of the top cats in the world. But until then, cedric is the man...

Good to finally meet you man. 8) We ended up leaving a little early I didn't feel too inspired. :P

Good to finally meet you man. 8) We ended up leaving a little early I didn't feel too inspired. :P

LMAO !!!!!!

Guest web_norah

he said that oscar has the potential to be one of the top jocks around, i think there's constructive criticism there.

saying someone is a snooze fest, comparing him to another DJ (tacky already) and then stating "there is potential" doesnt sound constructive at all.