Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks?

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest cherbear

OK I would never bring them to a club and right now in my sober state- i'm like yeah those are totally silly but when I am totally off my tits if some kid has them i'll definitley take a long gaze in that direction...actually last time i was at space i was off my rocker and some kid had those blue laser things and i got totally lost in his little show. gotta admit it's fucking wicked when you're fucked...

Guest bootstah

I feel slightly bad for people who actually think glowsticks are cool. I never had any use for em whatsoever but to each his own. :-\

Guest KellyKel

1999 for me, im not as old as you turds i guess.

Oh yes! 1999...that was my year too...ya know...I never really got into the glowstick thing...I wasn't ever really "candy raver"...but damn...I definitely rocked the kickwears !! I had THE biggest pants at every party! My shit was like 69" one leg!

Crazee!! :o

Guest bootstah

yes the big pants in 1999 were a total must I had loads, but the glowstick thing....never! I would have rather amused myself in other ways.. :P

Guest pod

Clubs spend tens of thousands of dollars on state of the art lighting and video, and people still need $2.00 toys to get off. Sad really.