Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Call in feeling good....

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

My friend's and I use this term soemtimes and I thought I'd share it with you... Why do you call in sick? If you are sick than you might as well be at work and be miserable because most of the time you are there feeling the same way lol So we have come up with this.. Call in feeling good, when the weather is such like today, and you are in a good mood, call in feeling good, go to the beach enjoy the day! Days like this don't ahppen often I like to call it a mental health day lol. On that note I have called in feeling good today... anyone care to join me?

Guest ic143

I would love do that but I busted my ass outside of my house on the sidewalk this morning and hurt my knee so I'm feeling so so. Might as well be at work sitting on my ass chatting w/you guys while I feel this way and getting paid for it! ;D

Guest rollyp66

I would love do that but I busted my ass outside of my house on the sidewalk this morning and hurt my knee so I'm feeling so so. Might as well be at work sitting on my ass chatting w/you guys while I feel this way and getting paid for it! ;D

My point exactly! Hope you feel better

Guest ic143

Thanks! At this point all you can do is laugh about it. When you think about it, it is funny. Ofcourse the first thing I did when it happened was look around to see if anyone saw me...lucky for me no one was around. ;D

Guest DrFired

Thanks! At this point all you can do is laugh about it. When you think about it, it is funny. Ofcourse the first thing I did when it happened was look around to see if anyone saw me...lucky for me no one was around. ;D

yeah the worst part is you think no one saw you...but sooner or later someone is going to bring it up and you'll be like..but i didn't see you around when it happened.

Guest LeVeL

I agree with you Rolly...I usually dont call in when I am sick or feeling ill.

I call in when I ma feeling good or when I want to get shit done.

But its so cool pretending to be sick and calling in eventhough you know your not sick but you do it anyways just to have a fee day to enjoy.

I was actually thinking of doing this today because I feel good this morning and I wanted my day to stay at that level. But now I am here at work talking to you guys :'( :-\ :-[..J/K

I should of called in Sick ;D

Guest ic143

yeah the worst part is you think no one saw you...but sooner or later someone is going to bring it up and you'll be like..but i didn't see you around when it happened.

Hmm...you don't live in Boca do you? J/K LOL ;D

you should be more careful.

Guest ic143

you should be more careful.

I know, next time I'm telling my shoes their not allowed to slip and slide on the sidewalk... ;D