Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren to do a new Global Underground

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

ATTENTION LABELS AND PRODUCERS:

Nick Warren is compiling his new Global Underground. Please send all submissions to him c/o Hope address. All submissions must be original and unreleased.

Nick Warren/GU Compilation

Hope Music Group

Loft 5

Tobacco Factory

Raleigh Road

Bristol

bs3 1tf

rejuavik was ok

my fav GU is DT: Athens

wise man ;D

timeless CD as well as the London one, wayyyyyyyy ahead of the herd.

track 1 was the only good one on the whole damn thing. he lost me after that.

stop stealing nick warren's thunder! he's badass, i'm getting this one ;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

Nick has his good times and bad.

I heard him in Birmingham years ago and it was the worst set ever... but then sometimes he plays well. He's not the best DJ in the world, that's for sure...but he's got creativity and that goes a long way!

Phil, you have like every stinking GU CD set there is!

I stopped buying them after Melbourne... I only listen to the DT ones and Burridge.

Guest vegasguy25

I stopped buying them after Melbourne... I only listen to the DT ones and Burridge.

You don't like Sasha - Ibiza? That's one of the best ones in the GU series, IMO.

You don't like Sasha - Ibiza? That's one of the best ones in the GU series, IMO.

I can only listen to the first CD of Sasha's SF. The rest isprogressive fodder. ;D

Guest trancelator

Totally agree. The best one imo. A classic. I never get tired of listening to it when I put it on.

Guest web_norah

I can only listen to the first CD of Sasha's SF. The rest isprogressive fodder. ;D

never cared much for that Sasha, it is OK but sounds like one long boom boom progessive mumbo jumbo....zzzzzzzzz

and just because of this, i took out my London GU, ahhh the first three songs ;D

*wonder why Morillo or Jr never got asked to do one ::)

Guest B612

Best GU compilation CD for me would have to be the Afterhours one... amazing!!!.... and the classic John Digweed @ Sidney and lee burridge's 24:7 and nubreed.

I have seen NW a couple of times and everytime he's sucked behind the decks....but that's just me...

Someone else should be doing this compilation.... how about Terry Francis or Morillo?

Enough Nick Warren...

Guest web_norah

a lot of the GU's are very eclectic and ahead of their time, some are boring....i liked the Howells 24:7 quite a bit, even though most thought it wasnt what he usually sounds like....and yet, the album was a good eclectic type of compilation....

Nick Warren is ok ...Terry Francis would be interesting